Fighting in the stands

Worst i've seen for a long time. 3 or 4 incidents around us during the game and massive brawl at the end, with people flying down stairs, someone getting pinned down and having his head smashed in and flying boots. Started with a cheap shot from behind too. Cowards.

F**king scum. Go to the game, get pissed, boo if you must. But fighting with your own is the lowest of the low. Knuckle-draggling morons need banning for life, we don't want your kind here. 

Another black mark on being a Wednesdayite today. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Not heard that, but ever thought they may not be Wednesday fans? 

Don't be daft. It was hard enough for most Wedneday fans to get tickets in the away end. No one else was gonna get in there. 

There was one arguement about Palmer, one about Chansiri, another about a pie. God knows what that was at the end. 
Bunch of di*ks

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Every single post you seem to make is either about people calling radio sheffield up pretending to be wednesday fans or people on here pretending to be wednesday fans and now youve moved onto fans at games ...pretending to be wednesday fans.

Btw you know the bloke you said wasnt a wednesday fan who called up FH the other night it was me and the earth isnt flat.

And you know the most amazing bit? He frequently posts on a pig forum pretending to be one of them. He doesn't fool them for a second though. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stevenbrookseyowl said:

You don’t honestly believe this do you?

who were they then? - Wigan’s hardcore hooligans?

Reading some of his posts I think he probably does believe it. Either that or Martians with beards made out of semolina pudding who all hate Wednesday.

13 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

So lots a blue on blue last season but I’m not buying the op..been in centre of Wigan all day..watched 10 mins of game today then spent rest er day under away end and isn’t see no bother at all :picnic:

How could you see it if you were undwrneath the away end then you pikelet?

12 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

And you know the most amazing bit? He frequently posts on a pig forum pretending to be one of them. He doesn't fool them for a second though. 

Well maybe this is a mental health issue then.