Fighting in the stands

Guest Kameron

Have you actually been today? Not seen a windmill Chuckled all day, lots of displeasure at the performance but all in all just another day out watching Wednesday, we’ll be reight.

16 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

So lots a blue on blue last season but I’m not buying the op..been in centre of Wigan all day..watched 10 mins of game today then spent rest er day under away end and isn’t see no bother at all :picnic:

At the station, in the pubs, during the walk to / from the ground I didn't see one bit of trouble between Wed/Wigan or Wed/Wed. All seemed to happen in the ground. And seemingly all around the same area. 

I didn't dream up the Wednesday aggro, especially at the end! I nearly got knocked down the stairs when it all kicked off.

12 minutes ago, Kameron said:

Have you actually been today? Not seen a windmill Chuckled all day, lots of displeasure at the performance but all in all just another day out watching Wednesday, we’ll be reight.

This. Didn’t see any trouble all day. Lots of abuse directed at various players but no fighting.

15 minutes ago, Kameron said:

Ha, i'm not just gonna come on here and make poo up! I've not got that much time on my hands. In fact I hardly post on here any more. Just wanted to register my disgust at what I saw on a number of occasions in our stand. 
That's a massive away end, with nearly 5000 fans in it, so just because you didn't see anything didn't mean it didn't happen! 
This was behind the goal, about 10 rows back, mainly in the aisle. Plenty saw it! 

• Like 1

I can confirm the OP isn't making anything up....was kicking off literally left, right and centre around row G seat 75......at the end one bloke was shoved down the steps, had his head stamped on and then spat on whilst on the floor.....some other bloke who had nothing to do with it had his left trapped between the back off the seat in front and the concrete steps with stewards trying frantically to free him, wouldn't be surprised if he's got a nasty break.

If you didn't see any fighting then count yourself lucky, it was mayhem round where we were

Edited by Ian
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ian said:

I can confirm the OP isn't making amything up....was kicking off literally left, right and centre around row G seat 75......at the end one bloke was shoved down the steps, had his head stamped on and then spat on whilst on the floor.....some other bloke who had nothing to do with it had his left trapped between the back off the seat in front and the concrete steps with stewards trying frantically to free him, would be surprised if he's got a nasty break.

If you didn't see any fighting then count yourself lucky, it was mayhem round where we were

And I’m Gerald sibon :CEO:

Ian and Geohay reported totally accurate .. at least three incidents

with one guy almost ending up on the pitch.

Low  lifes who can’t handle their drink .. they are no more Wednesdayites

than Wilder or Bean.

Do us all a favour and stay away you thugs.

12 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

Another made up story..there wer a thousannd empty seats..but they can’t sell em..we sold out b4 it got to 470 pp..don’t talk shat

Fair enough. I was on a row in front of the disabled section and there was hardly anyone sat there.  Very odd.