Fighting in the stands

15 hours ago, james o connor said:

Kinda tragic. Just bin Wednesday off whilst that idiot is at the helm ..... life is way to short to care 

Ah the living breathing epitome of the S6 loyal.

"life is way to short to care".

And i've just wasted 30 seconds of it replying to you. 

Just now, bigthinrob said:

Ah the living breathing epitome of the S6 loyal.

"life is way to short to care".

And i've just wasted 30 seconds of it replying to you. 

Well there you go sweet heart , what have you learned ? Spend those 30 seconds more wisely .... 

you sre welcome ! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Watto said:

I specifically didn't go yesterday because I had a feeling this would happen, seen it before at Derby last season where my mate ended up being banned for defending himself against idiots.

I could see this coming with the way the club is being run at the minute so stayed away.

Compared to the consummate, non stop 'success achieving' way the club has been run with previous regimes over the last 50 years.

No one can dispute things haven't worked out as planned (all eggs in one basket re promotion) but even allowing for how this has left us a bit high & dry, there have been times in the past when 3 seasons of Playoff (wembley) Playoff, & mid table would have been the peak of an unrealistic ambition.

If people had stayed away for far far worse play & regimes over the years, our average attendances would be about 1500.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sheffwed4ever said:

It's the giving away of I'd's which is the problem, a season ticket holder can't make it so they will give it some tospot who we will never see again but will brag about how they are a no1 fan. 

Yep you only have to go on twitter for 5 mins and see how many ids are being offered round for the Brentford game. 

People dont wanna miss out on the TPP so let someone else use their id to get a ticket.

6 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

I think the club should come down on people passing on there id's to top up there  points. Anyone caught in bother should be banned along with the original person who the id belongs to 

Nonsense.

To get to the point where you have enough points to hand out your ID, you must've built them up by doing the crap games, season ticket renewals etc.

You pay for the season ticket which comes with points so you can do as you choose.

My opinion anyway.

7 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Nonsense.

To get to the point where you have enough points to hand out your ID, you must've built them up by doing the crap games, season ticket renewals etc.

You pay for the season ticket which comes with points so you can do as you choose.

My opinion anyway.

You can build up maximum points and never attend an away game how can that be right. Points should be for games you actually attend 

On 04/08/2018 at 20:39, pgmetcalf said:

Not heard that, but ever thought they may not be Wednesday fans? 

The fight at full time whistle was right behind us, some of those attacking were wearing Wednesday shirts, definitely pre planned with full time whistle the signal to start the attack. 

We told em to stop but all we got in return was threats and shouts that the other lads started it. 

Absolute wee pipe heads the lot of them. 

7 hours ago, Lichfield alien said:

The angriest fans on away days are in the 40-50 age bracket 

I think you're correct, I'd say these were around this age who were at it at final whistle. 

The young uns might act daft throwing beer and flares around back of stand but there not the ones fighting one another. 

17 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

But to get them points you need to have attended the crap ones that everyone can get tickets for, which is my point.

To me stopping fans who just  miss out with the points system to keep yourself top of the pecking order doesn't sit well with me it's wrong if don't want to attend a game don't use your id 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bradowl said:

The fight at full time whistle was right behind us, some of those attacking were wearing Wednesday shirts, definitely pre planned with full time whistle the signal to start the attack. 

We told em to stop but all we got in return was threats and shouts that the other lads started it. 

Absolute wee pipe heads the lot of them. 

How embarrassing the sort of stuff Millwall did when they got to Wembley and started fighting each other all p1ssed and coked up.

What happened to sticking together, most of these lot would run a mile away at West Ham or Spurs.

Edited by TaxiMark

On 04/08/2018 at 21:05, Ian said:

I can confirm the OP isn't making anything up....was kicking off literally left, right and centre around row G seat 75......at the end one bloke was shoved down the steps, had his head stamped on and then spat on whilst on the floor.....some other bloke who had nothing to do with it had his left trapped between the back off the seat in front and the concrete steps with stewards trying frantically to free him, wouldn't be surprised if he's got a nasty break.

If you didn't see any fighting then count yourself lucky, it was mayhem round where we were

This was where we was sat/stood on row F. 

Entrance behind goal to right, started on row I and H with them brawling down gangway to front of stand. 

The stewards didn't know what to do at first when it kicked off in first half. Probably shocked to see supporters of same club fighting one another.