Fighting in the stands

2 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

Not heard that, but ever thought they may not be Wednesday fans? 

1 hour ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Most people aren't sad enough to pretend to support another team. 

1 hour ago, TaxiMark said:

Every single post you seem to make is either about people calling radio sheffield up pretending to be wednesday fans or people on here pretending to be wednesday fans and now youve moved onto fans at games ...pretending to be wednesday fans.

Btw you know the bloke you said wasnt a wednesday fan who called up FH the other night it was me and the earth isnt flat.

Having these posts  framed and put in the man cave.

thanks Whitechapel thanks TaxiMark 

I look up to you guys.

Made my night you have ...

Love Owlerton Ghost xx

lol

pretending to be a Wednesday fan 

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Geohay said:

Worst i've seen for a long time. 3 or 4 incidents around us during the game and massive brawl at the end, with people flying down stairs, someone getting pinned down and having his head smashed in and flying boots. Started with a cheap shot from behind too. Cowards.

F**king scum. Go to the game, get pissed, boo if you must. But fighting with your own is the lowest of the low. Knuckle-draggling morons need banning for life, we don't want your kind here.  

Another black mark on being a Wednesdayite today. 

We do seem to have an evergrowing number of nobbers following the team sadly.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
2 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

Not heard that, but ever thought they may not be Wednesday fans? 

Oh aye, cos if I was gonna pretend to be a football fan I'd definitely choose to go and watch Wednesday turn that absolute shyte out week in week out

14 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Oh aye, cos if I was gonna pretend to be a football fan I'd definitely choose to go and watch Wednesday turn that absolute shyte out week in week out

I'd also buy a couple of season tickets to give me enough TPP to attend away games of the team whose fans I was pretending to be. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, vulva said:

Fair enough. I was on a row in front of the disabled section and there was hardly anyone sat there.  Very odd. 

I saw the same, but assumed the seats aren't sold so as to give the disabled fans a view, with no one standing in front of them. 

In summary the disabled section couldn't see the game because vulva was jumping up n down in front of them blocking view ..

The Pies were great ..

Wigan weren't all that really..

We were poor but there's potential there ..

I think our black kit looks like a sun bleached faded shop window shirt ..

The canals clean ..

And everyone that was there was pretending to be Wednesdayites including the Wigan fans (thanks to PGM Metcalfe for this observation)

Oh did I mention the lovely pies?.......lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

Well I’m not a sensationalist poster but this happened where we were sat. Same block as mentioned earlier. Three numpties turned up ten mins after kick off and started gobbing off. Same numpties started on some younger kids at half time.  Second half three lads came down and told them to shut the fool up. They didn’t listen and tbh it was obvious they were going to get a kicking. First time in my life I’ve wanted to see Wednesday fans get a shooing. But these three deserved it. Two of them ended up on the pitch at the end with stewards. Absolute pond life who spent most of the game picking fights with wednesdayites and got what they deserved. Shame is the hobby one saw what was coming and disappeared

So who got their head stamped on and spat at then?

• Like 1

I didn’t see any fighting where I was stood (off to the right hand side), but to the drunken pillock who was gobbing off at two coppers at half time for blocking the stairs - they were dealing with a lost child, who looked all the more terrified for your brainless intervention. I’d recommend you actually try thinking before opening our over-large mouth next time.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

I didn’t see any fighting where I was stood (off to the right hand side), but to the drunken pillock who was gobbing off at two coppers at half time for blocking the stairs - they were dealing with a lost child, who looked all the more terrified for your brainless intervention. I’d recommend you actually try thinking before opening our over-large mouth next time.

Now that's a lout that deserves an absolute twatting.