Sad but true

6 hours ago, owlmanc said:

There’s something to be said for being positive but there’s a lack of quality in the team. Some players on big money need offloading but more than likely going to see out their contracts... paying the price for the last last few years recruitment. 

absolutely spot on bud

7 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

Write this season off I'm afraid, gonna be a poor one like last season. This is due to how football has changed, never known a season where we haven't signed anyone in the summer. I'm 49. I know the reasons why of course, ffp...

Hopefully next season will be better, when we can spend money, u don't get anywhere without doing this. 

Well done season ticket holders, u are brave ! If we get injuries then we are in relegation trouble. 

Way behind sheff utd again this coming season again, Woodburn cracking signing, so wish we cud have had him.

Anybody who thinks we gonna do well this season is deluded !

that's the spirit 

8 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

Way behind sheff utd again this coming season again,

That the same utd that did worse than us from October onwards while we had the worst injury crisis in the history of league football and then sold their best player? That utd?

Give over.

10 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

Write this season off I'm afraid, gonna be a poor one like last season. This is due to how football has changed, never known a season where we haven't signed anyone in the summer. I'm 49. I know the reasons why of course, ffp...

Hopefully next season will be better, when we can spend money, u don't get anywhere without doing this. 

Well done season ticket holders, u are brave ! If we get injuries then we are in relegation trouble. 

Way behind sheff utd again this coming season again, Woodburn cracking signing, so wish we cud have had him.

Cool-Starry-Bra.jpg

• Haha 6

I smell pork!..........agree with some of it tho, but not convinced we are behind the swine!

When we overspend on players that don't work out 'Why have we signed these guys and not playing youngsters'

When we don't spend and plan to play youngsters 'Why have we not signed those guys and playing youngsters'

Outcome - You can't please everyone.

Oh and by the way you win nothing with kids lol

Back the youngsters this year and mixed in with our strong spine of Westwood, Lees, Bannan and a wealth of strikers we can do well. WAWAW.

Guest The Horse

Obvious Blunt now reports back to Pig Pen Headquarters proud of his sleeper cell activity to spread negativity throughout our fanbase.

Only to look back and see he's been found out.

Better luck next time, snuffler.

Way behind Sheff U? They’ve signed Brentford’s 3rd choice centre back who a couple of season ago was quality I’ll admit and and someone released by Ipswich last season, we on the other hand have several youngsters coming through and also several players available or soon to be available to Jos who he hasn’t seen play before, add to that that in last 10 games last season we scored the most in league, conceded the least and were 2nd in form table, I’m quite looking forward to this coming season.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

When we overspend on players that don't work out 'Why have we signed these guys and not playing youngsters'

When we don't spend and plan to play youngsters 'Why have we not signed those guys and playing youngsters'

Outcome - You can't please everyone.

Oh and by the way you win nothing with kids lol

Back the youngsters this year and mixed in with our strong spine of Westwood, Lees, Bannan and a wealth of strikers we can do well. WAWAW.

Simple remedy, just sign players that do fit, then everyone’s happy

9 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

its all about perspective mate; I remember going away to Rushden Diamonds and having a great day royally taking the p*ss that their stadium was sheight! 

even though we were in league 1 - we still all followed the wednesday didn't we!

You can look at it in a negative way - or you can look at it in a positive way - would I prefer to be playing against Arsenal - Chelsea or Totteham etc this year? christ of course I would! But I'm sure there will be some great memories this year all the same! Last years highlight for me was doing the double over Weeds; watching that Adte goal at the end and seeing their faces was pricelesslol

If we all get behind the boys from the off - you never know they might even surprise us. 

UTO

• Like 1