Sad but true

Write this season off I'm afraid, gonna be a poor one like last season. This is due to how football has changed, never known a season where we haven't signed anyone in the summer. I'm 49. I know the reasons why of course, ffp...

Hopefully next season will be better, when we can spend money, u don't get anywhere without doing this. 

Well done season ticket holders, u are brave ! If we get injuries then we are in relegation trouble. 

Way behind sheff utd again this coming season again, Woodburn cracking signing, so wish we cud have had him.

Anybody who thinks we gonna do well this season is deluded !

• Haha 8

There’s something to be said for being positive but there’s a lack of quality in the team. Some players on big money need offloading but more than likely going to see out their contracts... paying the price for the last last few years recruitment. 

7 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Being positive is not the same as turning a blind eye to the issues we have. To write us off before a ball has been kicked is not supporting your team IMO.

I think people look at it and think we’ve lost players and not replaced them... that’s the worry and why people will have doubts. Writing anyone off is silly as football is a funny old game ...

I think we can be positive about how we finished last season, and hope that we can start where we left off last time.

If we are allowed to spend some money and address our defensive problems then I think we'd all be a lot more confident.

Sheff44 should be concerned about how United performed in the second half of last season, which was little better than relegation form.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

I think we can be positive about how we finished last season, and hope that we can start where we left off last time.

If we are allowed to spend some money and address our defensive problems then I think we'd all be a lot more confident.

Sheff44 should be concerned about how United performed in the second half of last season, which was little better than relegation form.

Palmer and fox starting would concern me...

Well. Of the regulars last half term we've only lost Jack Hunt. Rhodes hardly featured and neither did Wallace. Luhukay's average would give us 62 points over a season. And if we look at our 9 last games of the season we had an average that would give us 97 points over a season. So there is hope.

4 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

Write this season off I'm afraid, gonna be a poor one like last season. This is due to how football has changed, never known a season where we haven't signed anyone in the summer. I'm 49. I know the reasons why of course, ffp...

Hopefully next season will be better, when we can spend money, u don't get anywhere without doing this. 

Well done season ticket holders, u are brave ! If we get injuries then we are in relegation trouble. 

Way behind sheff utd again this coming season again, Woodburn cracking signing, so wish we cud have had him.

How do you know that, porker

4 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

Ok

Back to the room with the padded walls!

6 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

There’s no wonder your rating is so sheet

7 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

A few sweaty palms developing in the other side of the city.