Sad but true

9 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

Write this season off I'm afraid, gonna be a poor one like last season. This is due to how football has changed, never known a season where we haven't signed anyone in the summer. I'm 49. I know the reasons why of course, ffp...

Hopefully next season will be better, when we can spend money, u don't get anywhere without doing this. 

Well done season ticket holders, u are brave ! If we get injuries then we are in relegation trouble. 

Way behind sheff utd again this coming season again, Woodburn cracking signing, so wish we cud have had him.

Anybody who thinks we gonna do well this season is deluded !

We'll do better than the team you follow. Cheers.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

Write this season off I'm afraid, gonna be a poor one like last season. This is due to how football has changed, never known a season where we haven't signed anyone in the summer. I'm 49. I know the reasons why of course, ffp...

Hopefully next season will be better, when we can spend money, u don't get anywhere without doing this. 

Well done season ticket holders, u are brave ! If we get injuries then we are in relegation trouble. 

Way behind sheff utd again this coming season again, Woodburn cracking signing, so wish we cud have had him.

Brilliant song, terrible post

11 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

I expect you're loving the attention as it seems you're probably ignored in the real world.

But take this simple life advise...Don't be a d@ck

Edited by HIGHERSTATE
  • Like 1

Instead of trying to be miserable or controversial or just winding people up why don't we try and be positive,

Lets all agree that from now until Saturday lets do away with the summer negativity and if you haven't got anything positive to say then don't say anything 

Lets create a siege mentality, everyone is wanting us to fail, the pigs are grunting loud, well lets have it, its us against the world now 

Lets keep singing throughout no matter what, even if we are losing we still out sing the opposition, we'll never be mastered by you shorum..........

Lets get behind the lads no matter what, yeah you might not be our favourite players and yeah there may be better players out there, but you've got a blue and white shirt on your back and an owl on your chest so we will give you everything for the 90 

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS 

5 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

Instead of trying to be miserable or controversial or just winding people up why don't we try and be positive,

Lets all agree that from now until Saturday lets do away with the summer negativity and if you haven't got anything positive to say then don't say anything 

Lets create a siege mentality, everyone is wanting us to fail, the pigs are grunting loud, well lets have it, its us against the world now 

Lets keep singing throughout no matter what, even if we are losing we still out sing the opposition, we'll never be mastered by you shorum..........

Lets get behind the lads no matter what, yeah you might not be our favourite players and yeah there may be better players out there, but you've got a blue and white shirt on your back and an owl on your chest so we will give you everything for the 90 

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS 

But if Sheff44 follows your advice, how on earth is he going to get all the attention he craves?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

But if Sheff44 follows your advice, how on earth is he going to get all the attention he craves?

your right my mistake I forgot that there is always a flaw in being positive on here 

14 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

Well that's almost sensible,then, good grief, you go absolutely crackers with your last 2 sentences which is quite unusual for a 49 year old.

1 hour ago, pioowl said:

Well that's almost sensible,then, good grief, you go absolutely crackers with your last 2 sentences which is quite unusual for a 49 year old.

You do realise he only wrote the first bit so he could get the last two sentences in lol A bit like Guru for the last ten seasons " We could do well BUT :laugh:

16 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

**** off

• Like 1