Worst/Best/Maddest Clearance at #SWFC

Not at hillsbrough but away at Villa.

Blinkers debut I believe.

Ball near corner flag in our half,  Briscoe goes to lump it forward but lumps back into our area under neath our crossbar and Milosovic out jumps Pressman and heads it into the net!:ghoulguy:

Away at Forest Jonny Metgod blazing over the bar and over their kop into the trent!:carlosswfc:

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Forget Colin West's infamous penalty. I'm talking about players booting the ball over the the stadium or onto the roof etc

lol

Pick one from any match JJ played in when he got into the opposition penalty area...  WTF:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Sheffield Wednesday vs Leeds United-1551.jpg

What's been the maddest clearance at Hillsborough that you've seen at a home game?

Forget Colin West's infamous penalty. I'm talking about players booting the ball over the the stadium or onto the roof etc

lol

I think Andy Pearce in his prime managed it a few times and some would say his mullet was better than Waddles garymegson

Image result for andy pearce sheffield wednesday

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Sheffield Wednesday vs Leeds United-1551.jpg

What's been the maddest clearance at Hillsborough that you've seen at a home game?

lol

I see that Steve Simmonsen's ball has finally returned to earth six years late. lol

54 minutes ago, Owl Capone said:

Before 10 minutes later bulletting in a great header....past his own keeper. Bournemouth league Cup

I was at that one a poor cross from under the North stand was well behind the Bournemouth  forwards but no worries, so was big Sam he launched himself into a dive intent on conceding a corner. But in stead from almost twenty yards buried it in the bottom corner of our net to the keepers right.

May have been the first time I heard sang 'Why are we so, why are we so, why are we so kin shyte' 

A very long time ago lol

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl
ommision