What do YOU call Hillsborough?

Hillsborough. 

My uncle Steven who was born in the 1930's used to  refer to it as "International Park" (for some obscure reason - presumably cos of the World Cup in '66)  He also never ate bacon on the day after Wednesday lost and would so I am told habitually refused to allow one of my other uncles (his brother in law Bert - who was a Blade) to come into his house - making him wait outside on the doorstep until my Aunt shouted at him not to "be so bloody stupid" and to "let Bert in" :biggrin:

• Haha 4

My Grandad called it Owlerton...the other stadium in Owlerton was the speedway or the dogs.

I've always known it as The Ground because there is only one to all we know....those at S2 dont exist unless they are being mocked.

Like many in this thread. My Dad called it Owlerton and so did I from time to time; I now know it as the Wednesday Ground  and Hillsborough. 

I guess like many on here also, I never refer to Owlerton Stadium by it’s proper name; it’s “Dogs”, “Dog Track”  or “Speedway”. I’ve even caught myself saying daft things like “they’ve got Speedway on at Dog track on Thursday”.