SKY pundits predicted league table.........

1 hour ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

id take that.

is there something happening at Hull and Forest? Seems wildly optimistic for the pair of them.

Agreed and I don't think Leeds will be that bad.......although we can hope. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

With a few signing in and some of the under performers moved on I can see Stoke top 2, they have already loaned out Wimmer to Germany so are already starting. 

I would be happy with top 6 for us or pushing for the play off's.

Sheff United are already touting their best young players so don't be surprised if some of them are sold before the new Season and the funds disappear into the McCabe black hole never to be seen again they may finish top half unless every implodes with the half skint prince.

I hope Villa Struggle but i can see their owner just ignoring FFP the same way every other Ex Premiership team does and come what may if they don't make it next season.

Top 3 for me West Brom, Stoke, Middlesborough, us top 6, bottom 3 Rotherham (unless there is serious team investment), Bolton, Hull.

32 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Like weather forecasters, stealing a living

wee wee easy job that!!

30 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

I know... we are clearly going to win the league. Proper joke.

Agree, the World and it’s wife knows we are predicted to be Champions next season.

These “so called “experts” ...

lol

I work with a few Hull fans and they are adamant they will be in a relegation struggle next season. 

Rotherham, Hull and QPR for the drop. 

I think Villa will throw money at it and go for broke. 

I managed to predict all 3 playoff finals and champions league wrong this weekend so I wont be putting my money on any of my predictions. 

I don't think Blackburn will go back down, I can see Ipswich and QPR struggling along with obvious 2 Rotherham and Bolton.

Millwall massively over achieved last season and I can't see them doing as well again along with pigs.

29 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

I work with a few Hull fans and they are adamant they will be in a relegation struggle next season. 

Rotherham, Hull and QPR for the drop. 

I think Villa will throw money at it and go for broke. 

I managed to predict all 3 playoff finals and champions league wrong this weekend so I wont be putting my money on any of my predictions. 

You want to see my soccer 6 predictions...useless.

I am probably drawing the wrong kind of consolation from the very public FFP plight of Derby and Villa. 

I know we might be a bit stuck with our squad but it only needs a couple of loans to freshen it up and maybe the purchase of Fred.  With anything like the full team available I think we are a top six side with the experience to get there.