SKY pundits predicted league table.........

23 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Not an easy ride the Championship as you already know, from being here previously, and the standard has moved up a notch again since then.

So I’m predicting that former Premier League stars at West Brom might struggle a bit with adjusting to the demands of the Championship. Play offs at best for your boys I feel Baggiehy.

Just don’t do a Sunderland that’s all. 

I know hence the laugh afterward. The plan is rebuild the damage pulis did. It sounds like i'm giving pardew a break which I can't after the taxi debarcle. By that time though he was saddled with non-caring crap who ironically will go for quite a lot of lucre. build now push next year is the plan

10 hours ago, Baggiehy said:

I know hence the laugh afterward. The plan is rebuild the damage pulis did. It sounds like i'm giving pardew a break which I can't after the taxi debarcle. By that time though he was saddled with non-caring crap who ironically will go for quite a lot of lucre. build now push next year is the plan

should have got Meggo back   lol 

16 hours ago, trevdi9 said:

should have got Meggo back   lol 

Let's drive a stake though the Cult's heart and say he was Dreadful lollollol

58 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

Let's drive a stake though the Cult's heart and say he was Dreadful lollollol

How very dare you Baggiehy. He was ahead of his time. Football will soon follow the Megson style of management, it’ll become trendy, adopted by Ajax and Barcelona, just you wait and see. The footballing world just hasn’t caught up yet.

Opposing teams don’t like coming off admitting they’ve been dominated, kicked all over the pitch, and bullied. 

Things go in cycles as you know. You were good once for example :ph34r:

• Haha 1

Trouble with that prediction is it's too sensible. Other than Forest Hull and Wigan maybe a bit high, when has a Championship not thrown in a wild card like Cardiff or a fancied team to struggle, like Sunderland.

Hmm I'd be delighted with 4th, Not sure Villa will be anywhere near if stories about finances are even half accurate. 

There's at least half the league thinking they'll be in the promotion mix and have a right to be, we're one of them.

1 hour ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Someone explain the West Brom winning league. Personally think all 3 teams relegated will struggle next season

Because they had a decent end to season, I'm sure they'll be challenging...... along with about another dozen teams. lol

Only thing probably certain is that Rotherham will be struggling, though chairman reckons they'll be better prepared this time and have a bigger budget to work too.

They're wages will still be capped at a maximum £5k per week according there fans forum which they think means survival because Millwall and Sheff Utd survived comfortably on small budgets. :carlos:

On 29/05/2018 at 08:30, Bloxwich Owl said:

Technology appears to be beyond me..........

1. West Brom

2. Middlesbrough

3. Derby

4. Sheffield Wednesday 

5. Aston Villa 

6. Hull City

7. Nottingham Forest

8. Stoke City 

9. Brentford 

10. Wigan

11. Swansea 

12. Preston