Guest OWO

9 minutes ago, daleblue said:

On a side note,

why are your quotes, unquotable?

Copyright. 

All very messy. 

Not really.

Dont know why.

I tried to quote just one bit out of the O.P rather than all of it, but I couldn't do it without deleting my whole post so had to cut and paste it into a quote box.

Edited by Lord Snooty

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Copyright. 

All very messy. 

Not really.

Dont know why.

I tried to quote just one bit out of the O.P rather than all of it, but I couldn't do it without deleting my whole post so had to cut and paste it into a quote box.

Yeh, just found it strange, happened earlier , tried to quote you in I think match day thread, wouldn't do it.

Edited by daleblue

The best thing for everyone is to forget about this season's performances and crack on with Jos at the helm

Mr Chansiri will see us promoted one way or another but needs to take a more laid back role at the club and let Katrien do her thing

Jos needs freedom to hire/fire and buy/sell this summer

We need a proper pre-season more than anything though. A full on fitness regime and a tough no nonsense preseason to get us flying from the first game.

It'd be great to end the first month of next season in the top 6

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The best thing for everyone is to forget about this season's performances and crack on with Jos at the helm

Mr Chansiri will see us promoted one way or another but needs to take a more laid back role at the club and let Katrien do her thing

We need a proper pre-season more than anything though. A full on fitness regime and a tough no nonsense preseason to get us flying from the first game.

If everything you say happens, we will be promoted.

The future is bright, the future is blue & white stripes.

25 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Copyright. 

All very messy. 

Not really.

Dont know why.

I won't lie, i'm only doing this to see if I can quote you.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We finished the season looking fit, strong and confident. Top 6 at least...

35 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

A Tony Toms pre season is what is needed. Let the buggers ave it .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Must admit I allowed myself a smirk at  couple of not so well hid digs in there. :laugh:  But why not. 

Other bit that stood out in the general piece was ...

Which I'm hoping will mean Jos is given a bit of freedom and the 'advisors' have been given the boot.

Yes I think his dig about the right attitude may well refer to sleeping it off in the coal house on Friday night. Rather than preparing the OMDT for delivery seconds after midnight Saturday morning when we know so many OT'rs are really looking forward to it lol

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, HubristicClapper said:

I do like the way as an owner he is very "behind the scenes"

He could have led the players and staff out after the game today.    

I am quietly confident he has the interests of the club at heart, and lets be honest - as a foreign investor we all have niggling doubts right?

Why should we all have niggling doubts just because he is a foreign investor??? DC seems to be an honourable man to me! No doubts at all to be honest!!! Explain? 

• Like 2

Kind of didn't want the season to end given how we've performed across the last few months.

Jos and the players can take great credit for coming together as a unit again - had the same feeling the end of the first under DC finished with, bodes well for next season.

We don't need a lot to improve and I trust Jos to be able to pull the right strings in the summer to get the added ingredients we need to compete again.

He's shown what a capable motivator can do with a group of players that were fighting to keep the club in the division at the time he arrived and my word.............how cool has he been under that kind of pressure? Awesome!

Give Nuhiu a deal that fends off interest...........big player and even bigger part of the club..........that needs rewarding.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

a sentiment nobody saw coming when she was appointed, but one that now most people would probably agree with!

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

We’re going to rip the league a new ‘un next season. I can feel it in my bones.

I said I could feel it in my water last time, but had a urinary infection at the time, so that was explainable. lol

An easy mistake to make. I have faith in your bones. 

DC has got me back on board recently. Seems to be learning from his mistakes and his commitment to the club I admire hugely.

Really think it was a nice touch him being on the pitch yesterday and presenting Loovens and Wallace with them gifts. Not many chairmen would do that.