James Maddison of Norwich City

4 minutes ago, BigDaveNuihui said:

If we don't mark this lad he'll bag a first half hat-trick imo he's a quality player just what we've been missing in the team this season 

After 41 games this season scoring 14 goals at a rate of 1 goal every 2.9 games I bet he doesn't score 3 in half a game against us.

• Haha 9

Couldn’t give a rats ass. Last game of a poor season and we can’t go up or down. Just glad it’s very nearly over.

This Madison bloke could get 9, win the Eurovision Song Contest and Celebrity Bake Off for all I care. This game could get cancelled through lack of interest.

Players don’t want injuries going into the summer and Jack Hunt will get substituted after 58 minutes as a result of a calf strain, that when he actually went down and by his reaction looked initially like sepsis in his porridge gun. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

it's going to be a nothing game, like many have said before, we should just be all thankful that the season is over

Would like Leeds to lose and us to win though, at least I'd win my bet with a Leeds fan.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, OasisOwl72 said:

After 41 games this season scoring 14 goals at a rate of 1 goal every 2.9 games I bet he doesn't score 3 in half a game against us.

Came here to post this.

garymegson

29 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Would like Leeds to lose and us to win though, at least I'd win my bet with a Leeds fan.

that would be nice yeah, clutching at straws at summit to play for though as it's been a bad season for both & 15th is highest we can finish though WTF:

I think Norwich have put something like at £20m price tag on him as premiership clubs are sniffing round. Will go this summer and they will make a decent profit on the £2m he cost them.

It go to show find a decent youth league one player bring him in, play him and develop him and then sell them on at a big profit.

1 hour ago, vulva said:

Couldn’t give a rats ass. Last game of a poor season and we can’t go up or down. Just glad it’s very nearly over.

This Madison bloke could get 9, win the Eurovision Song Contest and Celebrity Bake Off for all I care. This game could get cancelled through lack of interest.

Players don’t want injuries going into the summer and Jack Hunt will get substituted after 58 minutes as a result of a calf strain, that when he actually went down and by his reaction looked initially like sepsis in his porridge gun. 

Do you need some more happy pills FFS lol

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Quist said:

I thought we had been linked with, was getting excited before I read we had to mark him on Saturday.

We've more chance of being linked with Dolly Madison!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BIG D said:

How many first half hat-tricks has he bagged so far in his career?

2 hours ago, OasisOwl72 said:

Jesse Lingard had scored zero goals in his 5 career appearances before playing against us... and bagging a first half hat trick. And then scoring a fourth in the second half.

Mind you, we had Zayatte, Roger Johnson and Jordan Spence in our defence that day.

• Haha 1