#QPR 4 - 2 #SWFC - OMDT

Made my day that, great piece to have a read through immediately after a nice lunch.

Having lived for a year in the glare of the Loftus Road stadium lights, I have grown quite fond of that stadium for some weird reason. Most memorably saw Wednesday away to the RRRRRRRRRrrrrrrs there as well as some more QPR games during my time there... if you can't keep the lights out, go stare straight into them...

Anyway, tonight's all about the Owls, hoping for at least 1 point. QPR have nothing to play for; we should get one more win just to be safe. The sooner our boys go 100% and get that, the easier the rest of the season will be on them. ;)

I'm going for 0-2 to The Wednesday. QPR blow really hot and cold lately, don't think we've got the consistency in forward play to really crush them even if they have an off day, but I reckon we'll bang a couple in and keep things fairly tight at the back.

Good column again, Snoots...

I agree that losing 0-1 to Fulham given our current circumstances is not a particularly bad result. Anything other that a Fulham win last Saturday would have been a travesty of justice based on performance. I reckon that, since the new year, Fulham are easily the best side in the Championship - even better than Wolves - and, by rights, they deserve to pip Cardiff to the second automatic promotion place.

Tonight will probably be a more even encounter between two sides who may already have one eye on he beach. Wednesday still need to do a bit of work but this fixture does have the air of a practice match about it.

Top notch OMDT as ever M’lud! Unable to attend this evening so am sending my nephew who lives in Wimbledon area. Which part of their massive stadium do away fans get? And how do I get the commentary from Radio Sheffield in Cornwall? Anyone?

:sad:

Ian Holloway has won none of his 13 Championship matches against Sheffield Wednesday (D5 L8), failing to win with six different clubs (QPR, Plymouth, Leicester, Blackpool, Crystal Palace and Millwall).

Remarkable stat - I wish I hadn't seen it before the game...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, sternlad said:

Top notch OMDT as ever M’lud! Unable to attend this evening so am sending my nephew who lives in Wimbledon area. Which part of their massive stadium do away fans get? And how do I get the commentary from Radio Sheffield in Cornwall? Anyone?

:sad:

You won't get it, as if you tune into Radio Sheffield online it will cut out before the commentary starts for "contractual reasons"

It's iFollow* or Ceefax I'm afraid.

*£4.99 a month service that you have to register for to listen online that may or may not work and if you listen through headphones be aware that you may occasionally be subjected to a very loud squawk that is reminiscent of what a T-Rex would sound like if it stepped on Lego in the middle of the night on it's way to the toilet.

• Haha 2