#QPR 4 - 2 #SWFC - OMDT

Quality omdt as per. Went to this match on Easter Monday last year, which we won 2-1 if memory serves, so let lightning strike twice please.

As for Gimboid, well, I'd sooner be begging down Chapel Walk than tugging my joystick & looking like Keith Lard, thanks all the same.

Warrior due another brace tonight.

Onwards!

UTO.

4 hours ago, Morepork said:

Great OMDT @Lord Snooty. It raises some very pertinent issues.

1. If only you could have the rational summary of the last match ready to post on the full time whistle it may save on laundry.....from the bedwetters I mean. 

2. If it wasn't Reach it would be someone else, it's partly a football fan trait, parly a generational thing but I can't help think we're particulalry adept at it. If only there was a league table for that!!

3. Please tell me that Bannan conversation did not really happen, tell me that it's just you doing a Smeagol? In fact, if it did really happen don't confirm it, protect me from the insanity.

4, Where did you get that photo of me in my bedroom and how do you know my earning!!!!!

That is all. 

And,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Morepork turns this into another laundry fred pmsl lol lol 

FFS

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Morepork said:

Arise Sir Snooty!!! 

475cd4a8507da80f99825e7b782d5b3e.jpg

WTF !!! That is truly cool dude. Next season's away kit ??  When will it be in the club megastore ?? lol I WANT ONE !

Only just noticed it's another Morepork post lol . How dafuck d'ya get it in the tumble dryer pmsl

Dafuck !  ( Waits for Costello to copyright it ) lol 

Edited by cognacbarnowl
Eh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, cognacbarnowl said:

WTF !!! That is truly cool dude. Next season's away kit ??  When will it be in the club megastore ?? lol I WANT ONE !

We all dress like this down here in Middle Earth mate. This was taken at Pak and Save..... lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, wexowl said:

Howsoever can you be so accurate  in quoting how the lower orders speak ? I'm sure Stobbs is more sophisticated than that. Do you frequent public drinking houses in disguise perhaps?         lol

I must confess that I have been known go down to the village and partake in a few ales!

Usually the Black Horse. Mrs Wankskill is tough as old boots but she keeps a good cellar.

Mind. She's barred Stubbs.  He drinks in the Navvys Elbow now and I have no intention of drinking in there.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I must confess that I have been known go down to the village and partake in a few ales!

Usually the Black Horse. Mrs Wankskill is tough as old boots but she keeps a good cellar.

Mind. She's barred Stubbs.  He drinks in the Navvys Elbow now and I have no intention of drinking in there.

Actual footage of Snoots undercover, mingling with the hoi polloi

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I've explored Mrs Wankskill's cellar. It's as dry as the Atacama and as unruly as a barber's floor.