Nuhiu's Second Goal

5 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

pathetic drivel. Nuhui (he is not Dave, certainly no to the likes of his critics) was criticised to a point beyond reason by small minority on here. Not people making fair comment. But people calling him the worst player they have seen here. Let those people be poked.

Spot on pal.....

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

pathetic drivel. Nuhui (he is not Dave, certainly no to the likes of his critics) was criticised to a point beyond reason by small minority on here. Not people making fair comment. But people calling him the worst player they have seen here. Let those people be poked.

poked or porked?

some of the stuff on here has been bitter and vile, pure hatred at times, and as often is the case way over the top for a bloke who despite not being the most skillful, or mobile front player we have ALWAYS gave 100% for our cause. over the years i've seen plenty in our shirts, who appeared not to give a throw, i'll not criticise one who does give one, certainly not when he's our leading marksman.

Edited by dnhc
had to

5 minutes ago, dnhc said:

poked or porked?

some of the stuff on here has been bitter and vile, pure hatred at times, and as often is the case way over the top for a bloke who despite not being the most skillful, or mobile front player we have ALWAYS gave 100% for our cause. over the years i've seen plenty in our shirts, who appeared not to give a throw, i'll not criticise one who does give one, certainly not when he's our leading marksman.

Again, spot on pal.

He gives you a threat no one else in this division does. Defenders hate playing against him, and Dave isnt just a big lump , he is skillful with the ball at his feet, as his second goal today proved. 

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

A perfectly acceptable alternative to faffing about in the corner.

Can't think why more teams don't do it.

:tango:WTF:lol

WTF!?

I honestly thought, we would hold the ball up in the corner, run the clock down and hold on to the lead.

Atdhe said foook that.  

lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

He gives you a threat no one else in this division does. Defenders hate playing against him, and Dave isnt just a big lump , he is skillful with the ball at his feet, as his second goal today proved. 

Cant disagree, underrated

1 hour ago, steelowl said:

i'm sorry but can't help saying IF FF  Fletcher Jao or Rhodes had scored that  the reaction would've been through the roof 

that was world class 

be nice if some well known dave bashers would acknowledge class when they see it 

Goal of the season 

Thought Atty was great today thankless task in an unbelievably poor 1st half and 1 good goal and 1 sensational goal in the 2nd MotM by a mile 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steelowl said:

i'm sorry but can't help saying IF FF  Fletcher Jao or Rhodes had scored that  the reaction would've been through the roof 

that was world class 

be nice if some well known dave bashers would acknowledge class when they see it 

You might struggle to find out what the Nuhiu bashes think because the mods are doing their normal selective post deletions to keep up the agenda 

5 minutes ago, Ian said:

You might struggle to find out what the Nuhiu bashes think because the mods are doing their normal selective post deletions to keep up the agenda 

Careful you don't get your hands slapped lol

giphy_(10).gif

• Haha 1