Nuhiu's Second Goal

When people say he went over a year without scoring.... he didn't play apart from a few sub appareaces ffs. He's never going to be a 20 goal man but he's far more than that and anyone who knows football can see what he brings to the team. He will still score double figures if he plays enough as he did the other season wth his 11 goals under Gray.

Like many I felt that Atty simply wasn't good enough at this level but on the evidence of the last 3 months I stand corrected.

I guess it shows that not only does commitment and perseverance pay off but so does a run of matches and I suspect a little belief from the manager.

So well done big man, you proved me wrong, which delights me, as I never doubted your love for the club and well done Jos for man managing in such a way that Dave is like a man possessed and bristling with confidence. 

Today's 2nd half performance made me a very proud Owl today.

• Like 1

Was really puzzled at the game...

First thinking ---- why is ~Nuhiu taking the corner

Then thinking ---- they've announced seven minutes of injury time - we're never gonna hold on in the corner to waste that much time

And then OH MY GOD!!!! the last thing I was expecting.  Well done Atdhe another good performance.

37 minutes ago, Maxine said:

I was one for a couple of seasons But  he's been a reyt  player this season  he's really stepped up when we needed him. 

tbh that's the type of genuine response i like to see someone admits to a change of mind 

and tbh he is making people take notice  it's about confidence and more pitch time 

fecking messi would struggle with sparodic 10-15 min cameos  but has he sulked ? no he was there supporting his teammates even when not playing now he's the main man  and I just love it that he's getting some praise

Guest Maxine
2 minutes ago, steelowl said:

tbh that's the type of genuine response i like to see someone admits to a change of mind 

and tbh he is making people take notice  it's about confidence and more pitch time 

fecking messi would struggle with sparodic 10-15 min cameos  but has he sulked ? no he was there supporting his teammates even when not playing now he's the main man  and I just love it that he's getting some praise

Absolutely and he really deserves it. 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
32 minutes ago, ScrappyOwl said:

Like many I felt that Atty simply wasn't good enough at this level but on the evidence of the last 3 months I stand corrected.

I guess it shows that not only does commitment and perseverance pay off but so does a run of matches and I suspect a little belief from the manager.

So well done big man, you proved me wrong, which delights me, as I never doubted your love for the club and well done Jos for man managing in such a way that Dave is like a man possessed and bristling with confidence. 

Today's 2nd half performance made me a very proud Owl today.

We'll said.

43 minutes ago, Xxxxxxxxcxcc said:

I'm not being naive.

Really....so you are aware that certain posters have posts deleted if they don't suit the mods agenda,,,,that the number of posts wouldn't be as high if everyone just agreed with each other....so it suits to selectively delete posts to keep certain posters on opposite sides of any said subject 

****wow.....can't believe what just got changed even in this one post!

Edited by Ian

Just now, Ian said:

Really....so you are aware that certain posters have posts deleted if they don't suit the mods agenda,,,,that more owlstalk readers wouldn't be as high if everyone just agreed with each other....so it suits to selectively delete posts to keep certain posters on opposite sides of any said subject 

Unless there is a legal issue or something is clearly offensive, I can see no justification for posts being deleted in the manner you are suggesting.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
Just now, Ian said:

Really....so you are aware that certain posters have posts deleted if they don't suit the mods agenda,,,,that more owlstalk readers wouldn't be as high if everyone just agreed with each other....so it suits to selectively delete posts to keep certain posters on opposite sides of any said subject 

You may well be right and it doesn't sit right I agree but that's another debate. My point stands though and is not naive.

1 minute ago, Xxxxxxxxcxcc said:

You may well be right and it doesn't sit right I agree but that's another debate. My point stands though and is not naive.

You said there are some that will never see good in him....It's naive to think that there aren't people who post that they have / do see good in him but that those posts are then deleted