Nuhiu's Second Goal

15 minutes ago, Ian said:

You might struggle to find out what the Nuhiu bashes think because the mods are doing their normal selective post deletions to keep up the agenda 

As much as I disagree with your posts most of the time, I don't think your posts should be deleted though.  Freedom of speech and all that. 

• Like 1

I thought he was going to take the corner himself then he started screaming at Palmer (I think) to come over and take it short.

It was entirely premeditated which makes the perfect execution even more praiseworthy. 

Talk about a game of two halves!

Guest Maxine
2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Fantastic goal and hes on fire where are the nuhiu bashers now ????

I was one for a couple of seasons But  he's been a reyt  player this season  he's really stepped up when we needed him. 

3 minutes ago, Maxine said:

I was one for a couple of seasons But  he's been a reyt  player this season  he's really stepped up when we needed him. 

You should have listened to me from the start ...haha .

Apology accepted tho.

Guest Maxine
Just now, TaxiMark said:

You should have listened to me from the start ...haha .

Apology accepted tho.

No apology, he wasn't the player then what he is now. 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
9 minutes ago, Maxine said:

Yes you were but well played for acknowledging his excellence now. Unlike you though,  there are some who will never see any good in him. 

Edited by Xxxxxxxxcxcc

Guest Maxine
1 minute ago, Xxxxxxxxcxcc said:

Yes you were but we'll played for acknowledging his excellence now. Unlike you though,  there are some who will never see any good in him. 

Some people are too stubborn to admit what a player he's become.

Guest Jack the Hat
2 hours ago, Baldrick said:

Always knew he had it in his locker lol

He proved that against qpr ( a qpr team full of prem players as well) in his first game. I'm surprised he hasn't got more tbh

2 hours ago, adifferentgame said:

Nuhiu had a shocking run in which he didn't score for over a year - any criticism was entirely justifiable. That he's on fire now doesn't erase the past, but I doubt any SWFC supporter is unhappy that he's scoring for fun.

Carvalhal picked him for his final game in charge, just before last Christmas. In the previous 78 league games, dating back to March 2016, Nuhiu had started just 4 of them. Hardly a surprise he went for so long without a goal really is it?