Marks out of 10 for Jos Lahukay so far?

2 I'm afraid. I was impressed after 4 or 5 games. He stabilised us, made us work, kept us tight at the back......but I feel he's out of his depth now. Some of his team selections are bizarre, we leak goals ffs. 12 in 4 games, we look dreadful and are going down. 4 of those boring 0.0 draws would see us comfortably 11 points clear of drop

Sorry Jo's you need to go

33 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I'd give him 4.

positives-

Played a few youngsters

regained a bit of pride in the derby

negatives-

Results are awful

Football is deteriorating week by week

strange team selections

I've now gone to a 2 having seen his comments about lack of confidence and adding 'clusterfvck man management' to my list of negatives.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91
  • Haha 2

2 no excuses for Millwall, standing with his hands in his pockets and not firing players up 1 bit.

It's almost as if he is demotivating the players

The fact that he refuses to bring any subs on to try and steal an equilzer in pretty much every match shows he has no passion and doesn't seem to realise we are now in a real relegation scrap 

Having an injured team doesn't excuse his lack of bottle 

His only saving grace was the solidity in the first few matches

Get rid now before he relegates us, it will be mostly his fault, being so far out of his depth 

If you disagree and believe he should stay, fair enough you are entitled to your opinion but you are wrong 

32 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

He is currently trying to keep an unfit League 1 squad in the Championship.

How long they gonna be unfit for?

Barring a couple who’ve recently come back, the rest have had a packed schedule last few weeks. Should be fit as a fiddle 

Let’s be fair he’s been screwed over.

Hoeever that being said, with the exception of blooding youngsters it’s been an awful couple of months. 

I think he is only partly to blame, but can’t really see how anyone can give him more than a 3 looking at results and performances.