13 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Wildsmith

Venancio Lees Loovens

Palmer                                Reach

Clare Pelupessy Abdi

Joao Rhodes

That midfield would get slaughtered .

Here's 5 reasons why we'll win tonight:

1. Feelgood factor now The Beast from the East has gone, the fans will be loud tonight, makes a difficult atmosphere for Ipswich

2. Law of Averages 1 - McCarthy hasn't lost at Hillsborough. Ever. He's due!!

3. Law of Averages 2 - Last time Rhodes scored I was clean shaven. He's due too,,,,,,,. BIG TIME.

4. Experienced players from the bench on Sat will come in tonight. Fresh legs, older heads.

5. Lees is back.......

14 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

That midfield would get slaughtered .

Agreed. Can only assume they didn’t watch on Saturday. You need Jones in there, bare minimum. Somebody has to do the dirty stuff to allow the likes of Clare/Abdi/Reach to play. Pelupessy would do better with Jones in there too. 

Tonight, I would go with this: 

Dawson; Palmer, Venancio, Lees, Fox, Reach; Pelupessy, Jones, Clare; Nuhiu, Hirst. 

Get Reach back out wide. He’s your most dangerous player and capable of getting up and down all night. He gifts possession up too much when central. 

Hirst alongside Dave would be something different. I think it’d work. I’m sure George has 60 minutes in him. 

Jones just needs to sit and hold midfield, don’t venture forward, just sit in the pocket between your box and the centre circle. Get Clare marauding forward, Joey going ratting. In your face football, give the fans at least a sign that you want it. Go down trying at least. 

18 minutes ago, Jos' Philtrum said:

1. Feelgood factor now The Beast from the East has gone, the fans will be loud tonight, makes a difficult atmosphere for Ipswich

3. Law of Averages 2 - Last time Rhodes scored I was clean shaven. He's due too,,,,,,,. BIG TIME.

4. Experienced players from the bench on Sat will come in tonight. Fresh legs, older heads.

5. Lees is back.......

6. I haven't been able to get since the Birmingham game, but I'm back again tonight so deffo a win.

2 hours ago, Jos' Philtrum said:

5. Lees is back.......

Don't really need to know about your nether regions  WTF:

Quality omdt in the offing. I dare say ones internet is playing up due to the access at Snoot Hall. Difficult to get a virgin supply up & over the ramparts I'd imagine?

Or has one been banished to the camper van again & relying on your dongle?

Either way; to football matters. Mick's or8 fer a dingle, tha knows. Hope his run of fortune at S6 dies a death tonight though.

I get the feeling we'll be off & running at Cheltenham from the first whistle. Like Derby match. If we can stop this suicidal nonsense on the edge of our own box, score first, I think we'll win 2-1.

UTO.