Sheffield Wednesday 1 : 2 Ipswich Town - OMDT

10 minutes ago, NorfolkNChance said:

The players have given up tonight, bar a couple who can say they did OK and that was probably Lees and Fox.

We need an equaliser were they chasing the ball down, were they balls 

As for Jos, it appears he’s also given up. We need a spark to get a goal back and so he leaves Abdi on bench?

Wow, musta been sheeite if Fox was one of the better ones.

26 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

In the gym smashing out some aggression. 

Quick /short 5km on the running machine in 20 minutes -probably more running than our players did in 90 minutes; and I am probably 8 years older than the oldest player we have. 

Think that’s me done for the season. One win in ten isn’t good enough for any manager, irrespective of injuries, bad refs etc etc. Feels about as bad as it was under AI or the end of DJ’s tenure. This club, with a fan base of this size should be doing so much better. Shame about the fuckwits running the show.

13 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

Wow, musta been sheeite if Fox was one of the better ones.

Fox was one of the few who showed he cared. Was the first to get the ball out of the net after Ipswich’s first and trying to get the lads going......whilst Loovens was still flailing about 

I sold 2 season tickets tonight for a tenner each cause I didn't want to go and watch that , it gave me no satisfaction in getting any dosh for them and I would sooner have had the 3 points 

I really don't think I'm renewing next season and because the early bird finishes in about 2 weeks that's about gonna make my mind up , if Chansiri had half a brain he would have let the early bird slide for next season and many like me would have seen if we'd have made any significant signings pre season and decided on that 

You've got to take the blinkers of guys , I can't sit and watch that garbage next season unless big changes are made 

I want to feel proud to be a Wednesdayite again