Sheffield Wednesday 1 : 2 Ipswich Town - OMDT

Ipswich are hardly  invincible, but expect after Saturday, Jos to revert to 7 at the back including 2 deep lying defensive midfielders. Will be attack v defence, mostly in our half and a comfortable Ipswich win.

Or we could turn up like v derby and make a game of it?

Guest Bulgaria

excellent OMDT

That look a like of Big mick cracks me up every time.

I take issue with the plugging holes with kids though.  Hardly Abbey lane under 9 are they.

Guest Bulgaria
40 minutes ago, striker said:

Ipswich are hardly  invincible, but expect after Saturday, Jos to revert to 7 at the back including 2 deep lying defensive midfielders. Will be attack v defence, mostly in our half and a comfortable Ipswich win.

Or we could turn up like v derby and make a game of it?

The very fact we quite comfortably beat an excellent Derby side proves that the players and so called kids we are selecting have the ability to be doing much better than we are, this is why it frustrates me when folk moan we are playing reserves and kids....... well...... they had the skill to beat Derby didnt they.

Top drawer Snoots ole boy , do enjoy your match day thingies . Anyone else a little scared for tonight ? First time in a while I’m feeling this way couldn’t get any worse that Bristol could it ?.  2-1 to the wonderfully marvellous boys in Ipswich shirts as we have to be positive . Who will score our goals I don’t know just do it anybody please we need a win !! £27 on the Kop for me not bad that . 

13 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Think if Hirst does play and scores the winner it may well lift some of the doom and gloom round here.

If he scored the winner at the KOP it's fair to say I think the ground would explode with happiness.

• Haha 1

I think we need to club together and get Jos a paddle, actually I think we probably need to call out the emergency services to tow the boat in lol

Really need a win even a dour scrappy 1-0 will do with a goalkeeper error over either Ipswich or Bolton to keep clear of the mire, but I'm sadly lacking in optimism at the moment. 

Agree about the Hirst kid, was thinking that over my weetos and toast this morning.

At least to come on from the bench. Nothing to lose.

If he goes on a good run and leaves = we get results and more money.

If he shows that he isn't ready for it yet then interest from big clubs might quieten down and he signs an extension and goes back into the under 21s

Or, if he scores the winner at the Kop end,gets all the adulation, he signs up a new contract and fires us to glory (OK, maybe this one is the wildcard)