Ipswich Town fans mixed thoughts about their game with us

4 hours ago, Greengrass said:

Wish Jos would be as animated as Mick gets at times on the touch line.

Ah this old myth again. A manager waving his arms around doesn't mean he's motivating the players or a better manager than a calmer personality. 

4 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Ah this old myth again. A manager waving his arms around doesn't mean he's motivating the players or a better manager than a calmer personality. 

When your mute mouse of a manager stands doing nothing and fails to get animated and subsequently beat, you can understand why fans want something else.

9 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

We have their best kit. We'll tonk them as they won't know who to pass to.

We will confuse them by having 22 players on the pitch wearing the same kit . 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

I like to see a bit of pashun from managers, Pep, Mouriniho, Klopp seem to be doing alright. Fergie used to loose it now and again.

Maybe Jos knows he ain't going to be here next season and don't give a flying ......

10 hours ago, Bulgaria said:

i would put my house on the fact that the side we play, cost more and earn more than the ipswich team.

Lots more.

what it proves is that a manager like McCarthy love him or hate him knows this league like no1 else ,I wanted him at xmas to get this job ,he is exactly what we need to stabilise our club for next 2 years while money will be very tight due to carlos having such a disaster in the transfer market and leaving us in a financial mess. 

1 hour ago, Bigblueowl said:

They will press us from the first minute until the last. Probably play 3 up front. 

Yep that's how they play (mainly because they can't pass it up there)

And that's our achiles heel too 

46 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

what it proves is that a manager like McCarthy love him or hate him knows this league like no1 else ,I wanted him at xmas to get this job ,he is exactly what we need to stabilise our club for next 2 years while money will be very tight due to CHANSIRI having such a disaster in the transfer market and leaving us in a financial mess. 

Fixed for you 

11 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

We have their best kit. We'll tonk them as they won't know who to pass to.

Worked both ways though watching us fail to pass it two yards during the last couple of matches. Seems we confuse ourselves

34 minutes ago, striker said:

Hard to see past a comfortable Ipswich win without them having to break sweat.

Yup, I think if Mick ( " Mick the tail" as Norwich fans call him ) was to offer us a boring nought - nought draw before kick off, we'd all be delighted to take this.