Hutchison - I'm fit but not allowed to train

Hmmm, a mate took his young lad into the megastore before the Villa game last week to meet Sam and the other player. Infact the photo with Sam was on Wednesday's twitter or instagram page, i don't know how these things work.

Paddy asked Sam that exact same question and got the exact same answer.

Me and a few other mates were talking about it in the North Stand and we all agreed that hopefully our mate had either misinterpreted what Sam told him or that he was on the wind up, Sam or our mate.

Now i read this!

Not sure what to think and will be one of many topics of conversation on the way down to Bristol.

:picnic:

Guest Bulgaria

Maybe he didn't think we would be in such a dire mess. 

Now we are we might start seeing some return.

I just think having this many of our top earners out is so ridiculous that something else is going on.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

I can see this being true.

If so how can he ever be fit enough to play 90mins?

Not training could be the enabler to being able to play 90 minutes.

The insurance company were correct in paying out though. He's crocked. We took a gamble on him and it hasn't worked out. Glad we did but he's not worth another contract.

3 hours ago, Almat said:

I'm trying to think of another happening that could possibly make this season even weirder than it already is. Nope, can't think of one.....

Match cancelled today due to polar bears taking up residency at Ashton Gate

3 hours ago, Peake said:

Pretty sure Jos has already said recently that Hutch and Van Aken are training with the first team?

He did mate but people on here choose to forget that bit

No offence to the kid and he’s a top professional but it’s time to stop relying on hutch. Good footballer when fit but we can’t keep depending on a footballer that’s constantly injured. It’s not fair when he’s fit just to stick him straight back in just to get injured again. Time to give others a chance e.i Sean clare 

4 hours ago, owlmanc said:

Makes you wonder if there’s any miles in the contract and playing certain amount of games....especially if a contract was offered to an injury prone player.. if that makes sense 

That injury prone player has far exceeded the amount of games we thought we could get out of him when we signed him so I doubt it.

• Like 1

This is quite plausible, if him playing was to trigger a contract extension why would you play a player with his injury record.

This situation is not alien to us it’s happened in the the not too distant past,was it Clinton who waved this agreement so he could play.

Although we probably all would love to see him in the team, If above was the case and him being so fragile I could fully understand the club doing this.

Allthough this could be a very risky strategy, he could be the difference between staying up & relegation.

On the other hand could come back and be injured again or sent off in his first game back such is his unpredictablility.