Hutchison - I'm fit but not allowed to train

7 minutes ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

stop stirring poo. there is nothing to suggest this is true. If so, why not tell Jones and Butterfield that they are injured? Grow the fizz up. This is the last flipping testicles we need now. Are you a pig?

Maybe ask the bloke who's put it on Twitter. Anyone that hasn't seen it on Twitter should be made aware of what's been said. They can make own conclusion up. 

2 hours ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Maybe they are simply protecting him. Maybe he's close to a bonus payment. Maybe he's due to be shown the door and we don't want him injured again. 

I have no idea. But he's a player we need. If he's been held back then we deserve to know exactly why. 

2 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

ahh another reason to have a dig at the club with no evidence

All I know is the guy cant stand upright without getting crocked.

Claiming "fit", ok.  Sure.

If that’s what Hutchinson said then I can’t help wonder if there was a good follow up question that could have been asked.

If we find out where this encounter took place then I’ll happily go and wait there until he passes by again to get the lowdown.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sonny said:

If that’s what Hutchinson said then I can’t help wonder if there was a good follow up question that could have been asked.

If we find out where this encounter took place then I’ll happily go and wait there until he passes by again to get the lowdown.

Ask the twitter man.

There have been rumours all season of players not playing due to contractual/bonus/extension/payment triggers.

We are in the financial turdpit. We have been for a while. The cash tap was turned off some time ago, and desperate schemes such as 1867 were being tried months ago.

Someone could argue that it wouldn't be that shocking if the odd rumour about a couple of players not playing to save cash were actually true.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Maybe ask the bloke who's put it on Twitter. Anyone that hasn't seen it on Twitter should be made aware of what's been said. They can make own conclusion up. 

Im asking whoever deleted my original post. Doesn't flipping help anyone.

Lets be honest. Anyone relying on Hutch to help us is deluded.