Hutchison - I'm fit but not allowed to train

On 03/03/2018 at 20:50, SiJ said:

You clearly have the intelligence of a goldfish. 

If you want to go and Tweet direct abuse to our player then knock yourself out. 

Really will help the situation. 

Pillock. 

Bit unfair that mate, my goldfish know when it's feeding time & will take food from my hand.

lol

• Haha 3

Just now, mogbad said:

Bit unfair that mate, my goldfish know when it's feeding time & will take food from my hand.

lol

Funnily enough, our goldfish (Though he's that old now he's gone silver) does the same thing. 

I'll have to rethink my sea/fresh water comparison. 

Prawns are probably quite stupid, right? 

39 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Clare was frozen out due to his contract. Situation changed. Things change quickly in football depending on circumstances. It's not black or white.

Frozen out? It was about 5 days between games that's barely even a chill.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hawkinsfootballboots said:

Should be an IQ test before you are allowed to post on the internet!!

That's going a bit far isn't it,would certainly cut the garbage out by about 40%.As quite a number wouldn't get that far.

WTF:

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Funnily enough, our goldfish (Though he's that old now he's gone silver) does the same thing. 

Now this is where Carlos would’ve come in handy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, southportdc said:

Frozen out? It was about 5 days between games that's barely even a chill.

If your boss froze you out for 5 days and made you work out in the carpark, the fact that it was only 5 days wouldn't alter your perception of your boss.

Owlstalk Shop

22 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Yeh, they must be pretty low down in the fish IQ list.

1 hour ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Problem that players coming back from injury have is time to prove themselves fitness wise and ability wise to a new manager. Jos has again stated that lack of preparation inbetween games is a problem. Plus Hutch obviously thinks he's fitter than is. I stand by the OP though. Should anything concrete come out about players being held back due to potential payments, it would push me over the edge. Teetering on breakdown now without that.

Don't have a breakdown...the ups and downs of following the Wednesday makes you a better balanced person and a better footy fan.

You don't want to end up like a gooner .. crying hysterically because they fill a sixty thousand state of the art stadium to watch £300 million worth of talent against elite opposition.

Or have a tantrum because their European campaign only lasted 2 months.

FFS.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Problem that players coming back from injury have is time to prove themselves fitness wise and ability wise to a new manager. Jos has again stated that lack of preparation inbetween games is a problem. Plus Hutch obviously thinks he's fitter than is. I stand by the OP though. Should anything concrete come out about players being held back due to potential payments, it would push me over the edge. Teetering on breakdown now without that.

There would be absolutely no logic in DC doing that and risking relegation, would make no sense at all. The given situation of unbelievable injuries, poor displays, losing to the pigs and them being in contention, no stripes, kit fiasco, 150 yrs and unprecedented disaster of a season following the last 2, the list is endless, ....so all makes fertile ground for conspiracy theories in this social media age.

4 hours ago, Hitcat said:

Unbelievable! There was me thinking this crap about injuries and payments was finally being laid to rest, only for you to stick your dịck in a hornets nest and come up with the equally mental suggestion that they're being held back for summer moves. ARGGHHHHHHHHH! GODALFUCKINGMIGHTY

you seen our accounts? there scary as f@@k if we stop up at least 3 are leaving fact. we go down we might as well set a new club up . I really don't think some folks don't see how serious a situation we are in.  by the time chansiri gets the right advise/advisers it will be far too late. 

4 hours ago, PolarNigel said:

Has to be on the wind up lol

why is it a wind up? look at the accounts , tell me without selling forestieri hooper and bannan during summer wont happen? .chansiri can only put in 13 million a season and that's no where near coving that 26 million wage bill, so the only way to avoid ffp is to sell those ,we don't have anyone else who has a value apart from reach . the fletchers abdis Rhodes wages are sending this club into incredibly dangerous waters.