Hutchison - I'm fit but not allowed to train

11 minutes ago, vulva said:

It’s time that such information came from the club. Just a simple run through of players, injuries and timescales. Other clubs do it, and in our current situation it would do no harm. 

Its all well and good having focus groups to talk about pies and advertising boards, but we’ve got £500,000 per week worth of footballers funded partly by very expensive tickets sat in the stands. 

Just a brief summary would suffice and as above, kill the rumours and distraction. 

They could probably do it  similar to above, but in press conferences jos has said all of the above, just in different conferences. 

I can see why these rumours persist when we have so many first team players out for so long.

However this thread originates from someone no one knows anything about posting that Sam Hutchinson hasn't been allowed to TRAIN. Seriously why do people choose to believe stuff like this.

I am sceptical that the injuries are contract related seeing as every single one of the players were injured before the January transfer window and could easily have been sold at a massive loss rather than sit there for 6 months being "injured" whilst losing fitness and value. Would any professional footballer allow a club to stop them training or playing without kicking up a fuss.

With up to 15 players out one of them would have said something rather than damage their own career with a long term injury which isn't real which would possibly put other teams off.

If this was really true then obviously we won't sign players going forward because it would be common knowledge within the game that the club will give players contracts which they can't afford and damage players careers by then making them pretend to be injured.

I find it amazing how easily people believe stuff then feed off it. Football fans are no different to office gossips.

• Thanks 2

Not speaking about Hutch in particular but has anyone else heard that quite a number of our players have loyalty bonuses in their contracts ?

Said players will receive a loyalty payment of £xxx,xxx on xx July 2018, providing still employed by the club, and has appeared in the starting 11 for a minimum of xxx games after xx June 20xx

That type of thing.

We also have a keeper with a hefty clean sheet bonus allegedly.

Hutch just has dodgy knees though.

lol

Edited by Mr Farrell

1 minute ago, Carl Shutt is God said:

I have just come back from Hillsborough where I happened to bump into Barry Bannan and he told me the club won't let him train because the club are going to have to pay for a hair transplant if he scores another goal for the 1st team.

I took a pic with my son as proof that I have just seen him.....

images.jpg

You should take example from Barry and  make sure your son wears some shoes so he doesn't hurt his feet ....

lol

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Carl Shutt is God said:

I have just come back from Hillsborough where I happened to bump into Barry Bannan and he told me the club won't let him train because the club are going to have to pay for a hair transplant if he scores another goal for the 1st team.

I took a pic with my son as proof that I have just seen him.....

images.jpg

Barry is like a little leprechaun. He's ace.

lol

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Cheffield Waynesday said:

Love how everyone believes anything posted on te Internet on this forum. 

Now I remember why I don’t waste my tim here 

Man-angry-with-his-computer.jpg

To be fair mate most of your posts are so anger fuelled I'm surprised you haven't self combusted

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Man-angry-with-his-computer.jpg

To be fair mate most of your posts are so anger fuelled I'm surprised you haven't self combusted

lol

So many people who don't waste their time on here because it's rubbish, do seem to spend a lot of time on here, telling everyone.

lol

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

There have been rumours all season of players not playing due to contractual/bonus/extension/payment triggers.

We are in the financial turdpit. We have been for a while. The cash tap was turned off some time ago, and desperate schemes such as 1867 were being tried months ago.

Someone could argue that it wouldn't be that shocking if the odd rumour about a couple of players not playing to save cash were actually true.

Liar.  These 'rumours' only surfaced after Christmas.  All by the usual shitstirrers on here.

• Haha 2