Hutchison - I'm fit but not allowed to train

The club need to release some kind of statement about players out ‘injured’ and contracts related to performances. 

Put the story and rumours to bed once and for all. 

Personally, Reach and possibly Rhodes aside, I just don’t believe all our first 11 are injured, long term. It’s totally unheard of, but I would be happy to stand corrected.

One simple statement would clear it up. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

100%. You can tell he would drag himself on that pitch at 50%, and to be honest I'd much rather that than players who don't want to other than when 100%. 

But thats where your management come in and just try calm them down and hold them back. 

Hopefully he and the rest of the players are being more carefully managed when it comes to injuries and rehabilitation and that we are learning the lessons of bringing players back too early only for them to break down again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

The medical staff would tell you he's a massive diva.

But I bet you this situation really hurts and he wants to get out there and fix it.

I remember Keiren Westwood injuring himself in a game at hillsborough, struggling to even walk, screaming at bench to take him off, for about 10 minutes, they didn't. 

Half time came and he was replaced, probably because he had CC up against the wall at half time lol

I'm sure Hutch will be back as soon as he's fit

I’ve never known a club allow fans to look at contracts. This is quite a bizarre thing. But I’m interested, how does one get to look at contracts? Do they have them laid out in the 1867 lounge before a game? Or is it view by appointment only? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, vulva said:

The club need to release some kind of statement about players out ‘injured’ and contracts related to performances. 

Put the story and rumours to bed once and for all. 

Personally, Reach and possibly Rhodes aside, I just don’t believe all our first 11 are injured, long term. It’s totally unheard of, but I would be happy to stand corrected.

One simple statement would clear it up. 

Just do a bit of digging into past interviews

Westwood - groin operation

Hunt - ongoing knee issue

Lees - due back

Hutch - Hernia following undiagnosed problems he made worse

Joost - Hamstring injury, then made it worse, now back training 

Lee - Serious hip issue 

Bannan - hip we believe?

Matias - unsure, muscle related apparently, should be back

FF - ACL

Hooper - less clear, hip rumoured. CC said he was at red alert risk of injury a week before he got injured

Fletcher - Mismanaged knee injury. 

7 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

I’ve never known a club allow fans to look at contracts. This is quite a bizarre thing. But I’m interested, how does one get to look at contracts? Do they have them laid out in the 1867 lounge before a game? Or is it view by appointment only? 

You get 24 hours access with 1867 Membership.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Just do a bit of digging into past interviews

Westwood - groin operation

Hunt - ongoing knee issue

Lees - due back

Hutch - Hernia following undiagnosed problems he made worse

Joost - Hamstring injury, then made it worse, now back training 

Lee - Serious hip issue 

Bannan - hip we believe?

Matias - unsure, muscle related apparently, should be back

FF - ACL

Hooper - less clear, hip rumoured. CC said he was at red alert risk of injury a week before he got injured

Fletcher - Mismanaged knee injury. 

It’s time that such information came from the club. Just a simple run through of players, injuries and timescales. Other clubs do it, and in our current situation it would do no harm. 

Its all well and good having focus groups to talk about pies and advertising boards, but we’ve got £500,000 per week worth of footballers funded partly by very expensive tickets sat in the stands. 

Just a brief summary would suffice and as above, kill the rumours and distraction. 

6 hours ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 08.15.50.jpg

If any truth in this then DC can stick my season ticket where the sun don't shine. That's this seasons and the next three I was buying. For 6 of us. :sad:

Maybe the tweeter doesn’t want to buy another season ticket and is looking for any reason to justify not doing so. Maybe the tweeter is just gullible and posts everything he hears. 

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

It’s time that such information came from the club. Just a simple run through of players, injuries and timescales. Other clubs do it, and in our current situation it would do no harm. 

Its all well and good having focus groups to talk about pies and advertising boards, but we’ve got £500,000 per week worth of footballers funded partly by very expensive tickets sat in the stands. 

Just a brief summary would suffice and as above, kill the rumours and distraction. 

Been done in pretty much all recent press conferences

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

What about if it activates new contracts worth millions?

I know what you mean and I am questioning it myself, just relegation would be disastrous financially. 

The whole situation is just bizarre 

6 hours ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 08.15.50.jpg

If any truth in this then DC can stick my season ticket where the sun don't shine. That's this seasons and the next three I was buying. For 6 of us. :sad:

Wheres the snow? The guy would have put this on as soon as he got home which obviously wasn't anytime this week! Utter tosh. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1