Thank You Dejphon Chansiri

6 hours ago, Hitcat said:

You'll just have to use the googly eyed confused face I'm afraid.

Use the laugh at face... it's far more relevant cos' that would be your reaction if someone down the pub started spouting the shitethat get's posted on here...you'd just laugh your gonads off at them

17 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Use the laugh at face... it's far more relevant cos' that would be your reaction if someone down the pub started spouting the shitethat get's posted on here...you'd just laugh your gonads off at them

Do you pull the same face in the pub when folk start spouting off nonsense too?

If so can we have a photo so we can cut it out and replace ours on here?

lol

Owlstalk Shop

5 hours ago, soldierboyblue said:

I didn't realise that DC was a qualified physio or Dr? How can he question the injuries. As I have said countless times on here a proper pre-season is needed to build core fitness for a 46+ game season or in laymans terms playing 2 games a week for almost the entire season.

The core fitness is essential and the injuries are as a result of lack of core fitness. The medical staff were brought in this season by CC so he is the one culpable not DC and this was after he dismissed the old staff as he viewed them as being sub standard.

This season has been abysmal but people crying for the Chairman's head are way off the mark, and as has already been said who is in line to buy the club?

Who pays the phsyios wages?

Guest Theboylangers

I feel a strongly worded post coming on. 

Truly outrageous. 

And stuff. 

Now, where were we? 

Football violence, useless ex managers, a racist who doesn't like our Chairman or FFP?

Or was it the stripes? 

Owlstalk. At its very best. 

lol

6 hours ago, soldierboyblue said:

I didn't realise that DC was a qualified physio or Dr? How can he question the injuries. As I have said countless times on here a proper pre-season is needed to build core fitness for a 46+ game season or in laymans terms playing 2 games a week for almost the entire season.

The core fitness is essential and the injuries are as a result of lack of core fitness. The medical staff were brought in this season by CC so he is the one culpable not DC and this was after he dismissed the old staff as he viewed them as being sub standard.

This season has been abysmal but people crying for the Chairman's head are way off the mark, and as has already been said who is in line to buy the club?

David Chandler:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Disgraceful op, this time 8 months ago DC was a god and now he's the fault? Fickle fickle people.

You seem to be suggesting homo sapiens determine what they think of someone than never deviate from that no matter what happens. A bit daft TBH. 

• Haha 1

We got an upgrade on strafford when he left (eventually, and thanks to Howard Wilkinsons brief tenure as saviour), Mandaric stabilised us and took us back from the brink. Making swfc a good proposition in the process. Then came Chansiri, who gave us ambition. Made us believe we could mix it with the best outside the top league. WHEN DC leaves, I trust that Mr Chansiri will want a return on his investment. He's spent heavily but the assets are still at the club. It's worth more now than the £40 million or so he paid. Plenty of mega rich people knocking about, so no reason to be worried about the next owners. Personally hope he sells us, and soon. Blatantly obvious he's out of his depth or just out of his depth. 

2 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

We got an upgrade on strafford when he left (eventually, and thanks to Howard Wilkinsons brief tenure as saviour), Mandaric stabilised us and took us back from the brink. Making swfc a good proposition in the process. Then came Chansiri, who gave us ambition. Made us believe we could mix it with the best outside the top league. WHEN DC leaves, I trust that Mr Chansiri will want a return on his investment. He's spent heavily but the assets are still at the club. It's worth more now than the £40 million or so he paid. Plenty of mega rich people knocking about, so no reason to be worried about the next owners. Personally hope he sells us, and soon. Blatantly obvious he's out of his depth or just out of his depth. 

Has he spent heavily though ?

Aside from giving Mandy his wedge ?

11 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Disgraceful op, this time 8 months ago DC was a god and now he's the fault? Fickle fickle people.

8 months ago I was still wondering why CC was still here after messing up the easiest play offs we are ever likely to seethrough negativity and also wondering where the new anniversary shirts were.

Succesful businessman

If something looks wrong it usually is.

Carlos's CV looked well dodgey. 14 clubs, some jobs lasting less than a year ? Not good.

DC a successful businessman ? Not seen any evidence whatsoever to confirm this. Not good.

Chickens have come home to roost.

Massive we stay up.