Thank You Dejphon Chansiri

2 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

With all due respect mate..... there is having a bad season.... and there is having a season when everything that could go wrong has.

Most could cope with a bad season, that happens all the time, but this one is a monster, on and off the pitch.

Spot on.

Seasons like this aren't bad luck. 

Kit arriving 6 months late isn't bad luck.

20+ players getting long term injuries isn't bad luck.

Being in a relegation battle in our anniversary season isn't bad luck.

It's the culmination of a Chairman and Manager not up to the job, being allowed free reign without proper guidance in my view.

Too many mistakes made to list.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Geoffrey said:

Should we all praise the 1867 membership scheme?

Should everybody praise our kit?

Should we praise our ticket prices?

Should we praise the treatment of the corporate box holders?

How about our best ever academy prospect being prevented from training with his peers for 6 months?

Shall we all praise our medical staff?

Shall we all assume that the EFL won't look at some of our "advertising"?

Should we rejoice that we're 18 points behind the blunts?

As for "Big bad foreigner" and "bigotry",  you are the only one in 9 pages to mention it so perhaps you can put the race card away.

Those are all lies and the ticket price increase has been an absolute masterstroke by the dear leader. Revenue will have increased massively compared to previous years when fans got in for nowt. You get what you pay for at the end of the day and if you want to see top quality football from top quality professionals you gotta pay your ways you racist.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Those are all lies and the ticket price increase has been an absolute masterstroke by the dear leader. Revenue will have increased massively compared to previous years when fans got in for nowt. You get what you pay for at the end of the day and if you want to see top quality football from top quality professionals you gotta pay your ways you racist.

They could always stay home and brush their golliwog's hair.

Edited by Hitcat

1 minute ago, Hitcat said:

They could always stay home and brush their golliwogs hair.

Exactly mate. I bet they watch Alf Garnett while singing God save the Queen.

I mean we all know Geoffrey is a massive bigot, telling young vibrant lads what they can or cannot do at a game. 

Edited by Rebowl Yell

14 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

For single handedly destroying, bit by bit, my enthusiasm for my beloved club. 

You have slowly transformed this club into a laughing stock, your blind pathetic loyalty to a snake who should have been dismissed before a ball was even kicked this season. Your running of the club, dictatorship towards others who have supported this club long before you came and will do so once you've gone. 

I know many will neg this post, but honestly if you can stick by this guy then I question your support, what future awaits this club? We have drastically gone backwards and are flirting dangerously to getting relegated, the recruitment has been nothing more than a shambles. 

One man is responsible for this mess. 

The fans don't deserve this cr@p.

Where's the feckin down vote tab gone?