Thank You Dejphon Chansiri

Ironically, this site had the club sue it once for people posting things which were pretty much true. 

Nowadays, we have people just making stuff up (Chansiri's kid is buying the players and picking the team, our accounts are (not) late and it's all good. 

Strange times. 

Edited by SiJ

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Who's joking?

You just made it up what someone's name is and just posted it on here as fact

Are we scrapping the post, not the poster rule? 

I'm happy for us to do it, though I'll probably get perma-banned in about 5 minutes if we do. 

Edited by SiJ

Just now, SiJ said:

Are we scrapping the post, not the poster rule? 

I'm happy for us to do it, though I'll probably get perma-banned in about 5 minutes if we do. 

Who's discussing the poster?

I'm discussing your post where you made up the name of someone and posted it as fact

That's not attacking you personally at all

:rolleyes:

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Who's discussing the poster?

I'm discussing your post where you made up the name of someone and posted it as fact

That's not attacking you personally at all

:rolleyes:

Turns out his name is Att...

Hey, I got his name wrong. 

As for "making things up"...well, you've been doing a good job of that for the last several months with your bs tabloid esque thread titles. 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

And posted it as fact

See how it works?

That's why it's wise not to shoot off about other people innit

Just saying

Point proven

Apology accepted

You're about as funny as aids. 

Getting someone's name confused is not the same as making stuff up about the club. 

On 28/02/2018 at 01:03, Rebowl Yell said:

People who criticise the chairman need to be banned from influential sites like this for the good of the club.

It’s because they know they can get their chavy little voices heard bashing the big bad foreigner come to steal ‘his’ club away, well I say cut it from the source, ban them outright so they can’t spew their hate filled bigotry and potentially chase the best thing that’s happened to this club away.

IF and I say IF they are actually Owls then maybe some shunning away from greater society might help them see the error of their ways but hey ho that’s just my suggestion no doubt the moaners will kick off at me for freedom of speech or some crap.

What your saying is the club and everything associated with it weather owned/contracted or not should come under a dictatorship where no one is allowed to question anything said or done by the man at the top, so if he decided to publicly decide to bite the heads off babies on live television, it cannot be questioned Because he's the man in charge??. 

What next a special Sheffield Wednesday MI5 to root out insurgents who dare to question his authority?? 

Ohh we could even militarise with blue armbands with an evil looking owl on marching around in Jack boots to stomp on any rebels!!. 

For god sake grow up, it's a football forum, for a football club in a democratic country, people have opinions, you don't like them, either offer a rational post in counter or just scroll on by. I don't do personal, but some on here can get hysterical and ridiculous. lol

Edited by shezzas left peg
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1