Thank You Dejphon Chansiri

2 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

He's made a lot of mistakes.

17th in the second tier with an unsustainable wage bill is the best state we've ever been in?

12 pages of posts highlighting his ineptitude and you are the only person who has mentioned his nationality.

He set us up for the Premier League and we didn't make it and the wages paid reflect that. Its called rolling the dice and it took us on the best season we have had in 20 years. This season is one to forget and is almost over thank goodness.

The whole structure will be no doubt reviewed in the summer and changes will be made.

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I've not really experienced that mate

Maybe one or two on a windup but nothing more

Everyone is really patient considering

Patience is inbred into every Wednesdayite as we have been waiting for ever, but some of the personal attacks are way out of line and social media makes all these things 10 times worse and gives people a platform. You are on the site far more than me and I will take your lead that it is only a slack handful of posters.

1 minute ago, soldierboyblue said:

He set us up for the Premier League and we didn't make it and the wages paid reflect that. Its called rolling the dice and it took us on the best season we have had in 20 years. This season is one to forget and is almost over thank goodness.

The whole structure will be no doubt reviewed in the summer and changes will be made.

10 players on over £30k/week.

Several ageing and injury-prone with more than a year left.

Perhaps he could get the Venkys to do the review.

12 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

Patience is inbred into every Wednesdayite as we have been waiting for ever, but some of the personal attacks are way out of line and social media makes all these things 10 times worse and gives people a platform. You are on the site far more than me and I will take your lead that it is only a slack handful of posters.

Not seen loads of personal attacks mate and there's not been hate or calls for him to leave or anything in any great number on here

Owlstalk is sometimes crazy and mad and bonkers but in reality it's potentially the most mildest of Sheffield Wednesday sites/groups there is with more reasoned debate thanks to our fantastic posters/members

Owlstalk Shop

40 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

I didn't realise that DC was a qualified physio or Dr? How can he question the injuries. As I have said countless times on here a proper pre-season is needed to build core fitness for a 46+ game season or in laymans terms playing 2 games a week for almost the entire season.

The core fitness is essential and the injuries are as a result of lack of core fitness. The medical staff were brought in this season by CC so he is the one culpable not DC and this was after he dismissed the old staff as he viewed them as being sub standard.

This season has been abysmal but people crying for the Chairman's head are way off the mark, and as has already been said who is in line to buy the club?

Why did Chansiri not have the boll.ox to sack CC earlier than when he walked at Christmas , the medical staff fiasco should have been enough alone 

1 minute ago, Watto said:

Why did Chansiri not have the boll.ox to sack CC earlier than when he walked at Christmas , the medical staff fiasco should have been enough alone 

That we will never find out IMHO, but I agree he should have been held to account for a lot more than he has but DC keeps business close to his chest.

30 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

And then there is associating with 58 year old men who call themselves the Owls Crime Squad

Sid James

Did they fill you in or something? Every other post seems to mention or lead to mentioning them or footy violence in some way or the other. 

Edited by robowl4life
  • Haha 1