Thank You Dejphon Chansiri

3 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

I don't think because I don't know. You and the OP are suggesting that I believe.

Yes they got it right but there's a lot that didn't.

So you don’t think things? You only know things for certain? I don’t like the prices, the kit, the anti-football deterrence of away fans - that’s regardless of where we finish in the league. None of them have had anything to do with the standard of football we’ve played because the prices probably don’t cover the Jordan Rhodes fee and his wages. 

I have thought all that since the very beginning. It’s a statement of my opinion. No more. 

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

For every Huddersfield there's more clubs that try to do it on a budget and end up being relegated, for every Wolves who try to do it by splashing the cash there's the Forest's and Derby's etc who do the same but don't get close.

It's not an exact science either way is it. 

It's too easy to just say look at Huddersfield, why can't we do that. As I said earlier, if we did what Huddersfield's chairman had done and took 3 seasons to get out of the 3rd division and a further 4 seasons finishing no higher than 16th then plenty of our fans would have been demanding an alternative approach.

Yeah because we’ve been really demanding over the last 18 years. 

6 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

So you just shot down your own argument by saying if we got up it would be a waste of time anyways.

Ok

I think the act of getting promoted would be amazing and worth the effort. Winning the play off final would have been flipping brilliant. After that I wouldn’t expect Football Heaven no. 

8 minutes ago, RichieB said:

If nike or addidas was all around the stadium would that bother you too? 

"I'm here to support Wednesday not Nike God dam it!"

It probably would yes - but we’d be contractually obliged no doubt. Chansiri isn’t in that position. If it was me there wouldn’t be one mention of my name anywhere in the stadium. Would you plaster your name across the North Stand? 

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

It probably would yes - but we’d be contractually obliged no doubt. Chansiri isn’t in that position. If it was me there wouldn’t be one mention of my name anywhere in the stadium. Would you plaster your name across the North Stand? 

If I was the owner and willing to pay more than other sponsors for the pleasure, yes. 

6 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Yeah because we’ve been really demanding over the last 18 years. 

Yeah our fans were clearly accepting and patient and not at all concerned that it twice took us 2 seasons to get out of League 1 (not as long as Huddersfield)! You were there under the Irvine era right?

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Yeah our fans were clearly accepting and patient and not at all concerned that it twice took us 2 seasons to get out of League 1 (not as long as Huddersfield)! You were there under the Irvine era right?

Was there under the Charlton one too when we could see things were heading in the right direction in a sustainable way.  We’ll just have to see how this all works out. I hope Chansiri is as savvy as some people believe. That’ll mitigate in my eyes the things he’s done that I disagree with. 

It’s all my opinion. I pay to watch Wednesday. I don’t insult other people - I just don’t happen to like the way Chansiri has gone about it, making us the worst example outside the Premier League of some of things I dislike about modern football. Plenty of people feel the way I do and plenty don’t. And we come on here to argue the throw about it.  Long may it continue. 

7 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

For single handedly destroying, bit by bit, my enthusiasm for my beloved club. 

You have slowly transformed this club into a laughing stock, your blind pathetic loyalty to a snake who should have been dismissed before a ball was even kicked this season. Your running of the club, dictatorship towards others who have supported this club long before you came and will do so once you've gone. 

I know many will neg this post, but honestly if you can stick by this guy then I question your support, what future awaits this club? We have drastically gone backwards and are flirting dangerously to getting relegated, the recruitment has been nothing more than a shambles. 

One man is responsible for this mess. 

The fans don't deserve this cr@p.

Totally agree .trouble is once chansiri is gone will we have a football club left? Really scary times . But letting that total fool Carlos carry on at out club has almost finished us off .the man makes me cringe .why the hell are all our football clubs been allowed to be destoyed by dictators. Look how many clubs there are what have been destroyed .the list is endless , but our predicament is far worse than any of them , how the hell can we pay our 25 million wage bill if we go down? The life has and is been totally sucked out of our club . When I see some of our supporters shaking Carlos hand before Swansea game I need a sick bucket .the man's a fraud and look what he has done to us. 

7 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

So sad to see others trying to get personal with me even though they know I'm right, what's holding you back from admitting that?

Common sense ? Nothing personal, just a honest observation based upon the fact that we are still in the Championship.

However,  the club has been run disastrously and I agree wholeheartedly with what Mr F said above.

It beggars belief  at just how bad this whole season has been.

Edited by quinnssweetshop

7 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

People who criticise the chairman need to be banned from influential sites like this for the good of the club.

It’s because they know they can get their chavy little voices heard bashing the big bad foreigner come to steal ‘his’ club away, well I say cut it from the source, ban them outright so they can’t spew their hate filled bigotry and potentially chase the best thing that’s happened to this club away.

IF and I say IF they are actually Owls then maybe some shunning away from greater society might help them see the error of their ways but hey ho that’s just my suggestion no doubt the moaners will kick off at me for freedom of speech or some crap.

Should we all praise the 1867 membership scheme?

Should everybody praise our kit?

Should we praise our ticket prices?

Should we praise the treatment of the corporate box holders?

How about our best ever academy prospect being prevented from training with his peers for 6 months?

Shall we all praise our medical staff?

Shall we all assume that the EFL won't look at some of our "advertising"?

Should we rejoice that we're 18 points behind the blunts?

As for "Big bad foreigner" and "bigotry",  you are the only one in 9 pages to mention it so perhaps you can put the race card away.

Edited by Geoffrey

10 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

For single handedly destroying, bit by bit, my enthusiasm for my beloved club. 

You have slowly transformed this club into a laughing stock, your blind pathetic loyalty to a snake who should have been dismissed before a ball was even kicked this season. Your running of the club, dictatorship towards others who have supported this club long before you came and will do so once you've gone. 

I know many will neg this post, but honestly if you can stick by this guy then I question your support, what future awaits this club? We have drastically gone backwards and are flirting dangerously to getting relegated, the recruitment has been nothing more than a shambles. 

One man is responsible for this mess. 

The fans don't deserve this cr@p.

Where was you’re post like this when we were nearly wound up in court ? 

Were where you when we had almost 20 years of neglect and left without anything while the old guard raped the club and took all the money ??

people like you make me sick. Ungrateful cheeky monkey. We have two good seasons followed by one bad and fans like yourself throw paddy’s a 5 year old would throw because they can’t comprehend things. 

Seriously give your head a wobble.