Thank You Dejphon Chansiri

11 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

For single handedly destroying, bit by bit, my enthusiasm for my beloved club. 

You have slowly transformed this club into a laughing stock, your blind pathetic loyalty to a snake who should have been dismissed before a ball was even kicked this season. Your running of the club, dictatorship towards others who have supported this club long before you came and will do so once you've gone. 

I know many will neg this post, but honestly if you can stick by this guy then I question your support, what future awaits this club? We have drastically gone backwards and are flirting dangerously to getting relegated, the recruitment has been nothing more than a shambles. 

One man is responsible for this mess. 

The fans don't deserve this cr@p.

I can't disagree but obviously many are. It was clear we had to strengthen in January but didn't. That could have more significant implications than exceeding FFP or whatever they call it. There isn't a win in this team at present and the stuffing as well and truly been kicked out of this club. The injury crisis would make you laugh if it wasn't so serious. Same players having set backs. It is plain to see the second string haven't a cat in hells chance of pulling us a way from safety. So anyone praising DC need to take a long look at what's in store for the immediate future when a fair amount of these issues should not have been allowed to happened. It was DC who was paying the high wages and not getting value for money including the  whole coaching staff, let alone the playing staff. Look where it as got us. A sodding shambles from an inexperienced football club owner. 

3 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Common sense ? Nothing personal, just a honest observation based upon the fact that we are still in the Championship.

However,  the club has been run disastrously and I agree wholeheartedly with what Mr F said above.

It beggars belief  at just how bad this whole season has been.

Don't kid yourself into believing it's about this season. The future is bleaker than it as been for a long long time. The playing staff, coaching staff, the ownership doesn't get turned around in one or two seasons.

2 hours ago, Cheffield Waynesday said:

Where was you’re post like this when we were nearly wound up in court ? 

Were where you when we had almost 20 years of neglect and left without anything while the old guard raped the club and took all the money ??

people like you make me sick. Ungrateful cheeky monkey. We have two good seasons followed by one bad and fans like yourself throw paddy’s a 5 year old would throw because they can’t comprehend things. 

Seriously give your head a wobble. 

I wasn't on owlstalk then sorry.

I've still no idea where the money has actually come from. I keep asking this but can any poster give me any links to kosher info on the Web that confirms DC is actually a hugely wealthy businessman? I keep asking...

13 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

For single handedly destroying, bit by bit, my enthusiasm for my beloved club. 

You have slowly transformed this club into a laughing stock, your blind pathetic loyalty to a snake who should have been dismissed before a ball was even kicked this season. Your running of the club, dictatorship towards others who have supported this club long before you came and will do so once you've gone. 

I know many will neg this post, but honestly if you can stick by this guy then I question your support, what future awaits this club? We have drastically gone backwards and are flirting dangerously to getting relegated, the recruitment has been nothing more than a shambles. 

One man is responsible for this mess. 

The fans don't deserve this cr@p.

You say single handedly then go on to call cc a snake so surely its not one person who is to blame

Guest Bulgaria
3 hours ago, Cheffield Waynesday said:

Where was you’re post like this when we were nearly wound up in court ? 

Were where you when we had almost 20 years of neglect and left without anything while the old guard raped the club and took all the money ??

people like you make me sick. Ungrateful cheeky monkey. We have two good seasons followed by one bad and fans like yourself throw paddy’s a 5 year old would throw because they can’t comprehend things. 

Seriously give your head a wobble. 

With all due respect mate..... there is having a bad season.... and there is having a season when everything that could go wrong has.

Most could cope with a bad season, that happens all the time, but this one is a monster, on and off the pitch.