Thank You Dejphon Chansiri

1 hour ago, Almat said:

I've still no idea where the money has actually come from. I keep asking this but can any poster give me any links to kosher info on the Web that confirms DC is actually a hugely wealthy businessman? I keep asking...

I'll give you the answer, pal. No. None exists.

1 hour ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Those are all lies and the ticket price increase has been an absolute masterstroke by the dear leader. Revenue will have increased massively compared to previous years when fans got in for nowt. You get what you pay for at the end of the day and if you want to see top quality football from top quality professionals you gotta pay your ways you racist.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The moment when you try to make a urine-poor joke to cover for a pathetic race card playing post.

1 minute ago, Geoffrey said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The moment when you try to make a urine-poor joke to cover for a pathetic race card playing post.

It’s not a joke Geoffrey you’re a racist. You don’t like Mr C. 

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Ever get that sense of DeJa Vu?

A terrible season, gaffes on and off the pitch and the usual suspects adding further fuel to the fire. 

Club feels like it's on the brink of imploding. 

I was trying to warn you in the summer but you were too busy negging me, along with the pretend 70s hardmen who won't hear a word against their leader.

This season has been a shocker. I didn't think it was going to be this bad but the lack of transfer activity in the summer and first game against Preston confirmed to me we were in for a tough old slog. 

I hang onto the hope that this is just an off season. Everything bad that could happen has happened and we just need to scrape enough points until May and stay safe.

However another part of me fears that our problems are a lot deeper than that. Scary revelations of how our club has been ran and treated have come clear over the past few months and it is quite worrying.

Hopefully we can stay up. But apart from a victory to Derby, nothing since the arrival of Jos has filled me with confidence on the pitch. Our form is abysmal. 

Edited by SallyCinnamon

4 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

You're defending him but you haven't got the brain cells to defend the 1867 scheme, the stripes, the late kit, the corporate box fiasco, George Hirst, the medical staff or the DTaxis/Elev8/Chansiri advertising.

Back to your nursery school humour

17 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

You're defending him but you haven't got the brain cells to defend the 1867 scheme, the stripes, the late kit, the corporate box fiasco, George Hirst, the medical staff or the DTaxis/Elev8/Chansiri advertising.

Back to your nursery school humour

So he’s made a few mistakes? What’s it matter the club is in a much better state than it’s ever been Geoffrey. Just cos he’s not called David Chandler from Handsworth you’ve decided he is not fit for purpose. For shame Geoffrey for shame, the world is a big place and he’s here for good. Get used to it or go watch the Millers, their owner is English.

Guest Bulgaria
15 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

So he’s made a few mistakes? What’s it matter the club is in a much better state than it’s ever been Geoffrey. Just cos he’s not called David Chandler from Handsworth you’ve decided he is not fit for purpose. For shame Geoffrey for shame, the world is a big place and he’s here for good. Get used to it or go watch the Millers, their owner is English.

I bet David Chandler from Handsworth would have us in stripes.

Edited by Bulgaria

15 hours ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

How has the owner allowed it to get to the point where we have that many injured.  Surely after 4 injurys you would question it.

I didn't realise that DC was a qualified physio or Dr? How can he question the injuries. As I have said countless times on here a proper pre-season is needed to build core fitness for a 46+ game season or in laymans terms playing 2 games a week for almost the entire season.

The core fitness is essential and the injuries are as a result of lack of core fitness. The medical staff were brought in this season by CC so he is the one culpable not DC and this was after he dismissed the old staff as he viewed them as being sub standard.

This season has been abysmal but people crying for the Chairman's head are way off the mark, and as has already been said who is in line to buy the club?

22 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

He's made a lot of mistakes.

17th in the second tier with an unsustainable wage bill is the best state we've ever been in?

12 pages of posts highlighting his ineptitude and you are the only person who has mentioned his nationality.

54 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

But you need to check with Geoffrey whether he doesn't like Mr C

a) Beacause he's from Thailand or,

b) Because Geoffrey thinks he's ruining the club.

If he doesn't like him because he is from Thailand, then that's racist

If he doesn't like him because he thinks he's ruining the club, then he's not racist and just Geoffrey's opinion.