Thank You Dejphon Chansiri

1 minute ago, Johnny Concrete said:

For single handedly destroying, bit by bit, my enthusiasm for my beloved club. 

You have slowly transformed this club into a laughing stock, your blind pathetic loyalty to a snake who should have been dismissed before a ball was even kicked this season. Your running of the club, dictatorship towards others who have supported this club long before you came and will do so once you've gone. 

I know many will neg this post, but honestly if you can stick by this guy then I question your support, what future awaits this club? We have drastically gone backwards and are flirting dangerously to getting relegated, the recruitment has been nothing more than a shambles. 

One man is responsible for this mess. 

The fans don't deserve this cr@p.

There’s no neg button lol 

• Haha 2

Got to give Jos a chance with a proper team. Seen glimpses of what he can get us doing and the amount of players going in summer will be telling. Tonight very poor but if it ensures we stay up comfortably i guess it'll be a good result in the end.

5 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

You have slowly transformed this club into a laughing stock, your blind pathetic loyalty to a snake who should have been dismissed before a ball was even kicked this season. Your running of the club, dictatorship towards others who have supported this club long before you came and will do so once you've gone. 

I know many will neg this post, but honestly if you can stick by this guy then I question your support, what future awaits this club? We have drastically gone backwards and are flirting dangerously to getting relegated, the recruitment has been nothing more than a shambles. 

Spot on pal,the buck stops with one man 

8 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

2 people the other one was in the other dugout

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Can you share how this club will be better without dc? 

Can't see many billionaires lining up

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Image result for man jumping out of window gif

• Haha 3