Thank You Dejphon Chansiri

2 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

What your saying is the club and everything associated with it weather owned/contracted or not should come under a dictatorship where no one is allowed to question anything said or done by the man at the top, so if he decided to publicly decide to bite the heads off babies on live television, it cannot be questioned Because he's the man in charge??. 

What next a special Sheffield Wednesday MI5 to root out insurgents who dare to question his authority?? 

Ohh we could even militarise with blue armbands with an evil looking owl on marching around in Jack boots to stomp on any rebels!!. 

For god sake grow up, it's a football forum, for a football club in a democratic country, people have opinions, you don't like them, either offer a rational post in counter or just scroll on by. I don't do personal, but some on here can get hysterical and ridiculous. lol

No you are being hysterical and ridiculous, Mr C isn’t like that one bit and anyone who doesn’t think the entirety of our local/national media have an agenda against us you’re clearly on the windup. Nothing wrong with closing ranks and making sure everything is in house. Trouble makers shouldn’t be allowed to run their mouthes off like they think they know everything just cos they want to cause problems at the club. 

1 hour ago, Rebowl Yell said:

No you are being hysterical and ridiculous, Mr C isn’t like that one bit and anyone who doesn’t think the entirety of our local/national media have an agenda against us you’re clearly on the windup. Nothing wrong with closing ranks and making sure everything is in house. Trouble makers shouldn’t be allowed to run their mouthes off like they think they know everything just cos they want to cause problems at the club. 

I personally don't mind the guy, but I'm Sheffield Wednesday first, Delphon C second, my loyalty is to the club I support, not one man just because he's come in and thrown a bit of cash about. 

My hope is he learns from his mistakes and moves us forward, but to blindly ignore those calamity James moments and stubbornly refuse to acknowledge that they were made is folly, how do you learn if failures are just swept under the carpet and treated as if they never happened?. I support my club, but not blindly and have been part of some fantastic times and some god awful ones also from the mid 80s to now. I have an opinion, as have many on here with many differing ones and it is that which should make debate fun. 

By the way, the way you talk about the chairman says your close to him, you know him personally?, not a dig just a question. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

6 hours ago, SiJ said:

Ironically, this site had the club sue it once for people posting things which were pretty much true. 

Nowadays, we have people just making stuff up (Chansiri's kid is buying the players and picking the team, our accounts are (not) late and it's all good. 

Strange times. 

What we needz iz new rules for the intaweb    http://rulesoftheinternet.com/

On 27/02/2018 at 23:10, Johnny Concrete said:

I asked what future the club has with him in charge, hardly hounding him out.

Thats because people cant accept any criticism about the chairman without the  'look at how much hes spent' comments...its called burying their heads in the sand syndrome.

You can have all the money in the world but if you dont know how to use it then its pointless.

Carlos was unknown when he first came but got lucky in his first season with our home form ( we were quite poor away if honest) but we all thought we would push on in his second season...lets see what he can do, hes a lucky manager etc...that second season was a weird one, we finished higer yet the football and results ( at home ) went backwards and yet somehow we managed to get into the play offs again...lucky again ?...maybe ( leeds callapse, that late run etc).

We should have got a footballing man on board with DC that knew the club and stopped him from fuckingabout with pointless stuff like badges and kits and focused more on who really could we bring in to get this great club back into the top 10 of english football again...DC has lost millions because of his own pig headed way and stubborness, the sooner he realises this the better.

Will will stay up but only because of the dross below us, but Ill admit its not 100% we desperatly need to win Ipswich on tuesday but dont hold your breath our record against them at Hillsbro is awful.

Wish this season would end now!!

12 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Thats because people cant accept any criticism about the chairman without the  'look at how much hes spent' comments...its called burying their heads in the sand syndrome.

You can have all the money in the world but if you dont know how to use it then its pointless.

Carlos was unknown when he first came but got lucky in his first season with our home form ( we were quite poor away if honest) but we all thought we would push on in his second season...lets see what he can do, hes a lucky manager etc...that second season was a weird one, we finished higer yet the football and results ( at home ) went backwards and yet somehow we managed to get into the play offs again...lucky again ?...maybe ( leeds callapse, that late run etc).

We should have got a footballing man on board with DC that knew the club and stopped him from fuckingabout with pointless stuff like badges and kits and focused more on who really could we bring in to get this great club back into the top 10 of english football again...DC has lost millions because of his own pig headed way and stubborness, the sooner he realises this the better.

Will will stay up but only because of the dross below us, but Ill admit its not 100% we desperatly need to win Ipswich on tuesday but dont hold your breath our record against them at Hillsbro is awful.

Wish this season would end now!!

I guess my OP will have come across quite aggressive to some posters on here, I guess at the time I was quite emotional just because of how we played against Swansea, and hoped we could progress onto the quarters to make up for what has been an abysmal season. But I still stand by what I said just not in the way I typed it.

Totally agree with what you say, that first season we certainly had games where I think concerning signs were shown, losing at home to Toytown, I remember us losing away at Charlton and MK Dons aswell, these games could have made the difference between playoff and going up automatically. The second season I thought was a total eye sore performance wise, game that sticks in my mind most was beating Rotherham and needing a last minute penalty to win, at the time they were rock bottom and couldn't buy a win but yet it looked like two teams fighting relegation.

Regarding how we will finish this season, I know the teams below us are garbage, but these are sides who so far we have failed to beat and that's what worries me most.

Overall it's a total mess pal and yes I do still think Chansiri is responsible for this mess regardless of what he's spent and the previous seasons we've had, it's about the present and future and let's be honest it doesn't exactly look promising does it? 

Sorry for the long rant.

Edited by Johnny Concrete

9 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

I guess my OP will have come across quite aggressive to some posters on here, I guess at the time I was quite emotional just because of how we played against Swansea, and hoped we could progress onto the quarters to make up for what has been an abysmal season. But I still stand by what I said just not in the way I typed it.

Totally agree with what you say, that first season we certainly had games where I think concerning signs were shown, losing at home to Toytown, I remember us losing away at Charlton and MK Dons aswell, these games could have made the difference between playoff and going up automatically. The second season I thought was a total eye sore performance wise, game that sticks in my mind most was beating Rotherham and needing a last minute penalty to win, at the time they were rock bottom and couldn't buy a win but yet it looked like two teams fighting relegation.

Regarding how we will finish this season, I know the teams below us are garbage, but these are sides who so far we have failed to beat and that's what worries me most.

Overall it's a total mess pal and yes I do still think Chansiri is responsible for this mess regardless of what he's spent and the previous seasons we've had, it's about the present and future and let's be honest it doesn't exactly look promising does it? 

Sorry for the long rant.

Top post.

Spot on.

15 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Sorry for the long rant.

I like your evolution from angry ranter to thoughtful sharer of your thoughts

Owlstalk Shop