Snodgrass tweet

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

That's an interesting story.

I had a similar experience with a mate.

He didn't have marital problems but existential ones.

He found dog and the change was unbelievable.

For balance I said read a bit of humanist literature....he did....then he was a rampant humanist..

He's coming for lunch with his dad next Saturday.... I think I'll steer the conversation to the weather early doors.

Btw neither him or his Dad have any interest in sports whatsoever.... what do you do for conversation with oddballs like this?

FFS.

I found a dog also changed my life had to take the f@@king thing for a walk everyday

:tango:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Will69 said:

Genuinely true this.

Since I took a step back and reassessed life and came back more positive and happier I’ve been amazed at just how mardy we are as a set of fans.

We have our life, our health, a good game of football to take in, a stable owner and are in the second division. What have we got to moan about really? Compared to how bad it has been?

Its a bright future, I can feel it!

Who cares about how mardy people are. Every club has the same spectrum of opinions as ours. Its just football fans. 

8 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Ha.... can't engage at the mo... pulling a rather large piece of pork on top of the oven...it could take while til the bantzstream is back online.

FFS.

That must be a warm one on certain parts "pulling on top of the oven"

Edited by Hughthecone

18 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Were you being positive when you said Ross Wallace was s£!t ?

Yes.

I am positive that he is and that we should allow him to leave and blood young talent in his place.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Wouldn't want a diver in my club. For this reason I've never taken to FF.

At least you’ve stuck to your guns which in it’s own way is admirable. Too often in football we see fans of clubs ripping into players of other clubs for being divers/cheats/wind-up merchants etc but will easily overlook or even revel in their own player’s antics. Never understood that misen which is probably why I’m not worthy of being a TrueFan.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

You are a sad, disrespectful, individual.

Post not poster.

I fully believe Ross has had his day, it comes to all players. He isn’t very good anymore, he has hefty wages and we have people with talent coming through.

It is what it is.

3 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Post not poster.

I fully believe Ross has had his day, it comes to all players. He isn’t very good anymore, he has hefty wages and we have people with talent coming through.

It is what it is.

But why didn't you put that as your first post rather than "He's shít"?

You knew what reaction you'd get, so the old post not the poster routine (trademark of Mr Farrel by the way) is just blatant attention seeking.

Hope that's positive enough.