Snodgrass tweet

2 hours ago, David1867 said:

Absolutely spot on with what he says. 

Our fanbase has become so precious and easily offended. It's embarrassing. 

Precious?????

I can't think of any fan base that is willing to turn on its own more than SWFC.

You only have to look at this thread. 

No one disputes Snodgrass is good at what he does, but so is Aguerro, so is Kane, so are 100s of players at all levels, do they act like he does???  Do they f**k.

We are always willing to make excuses for toe rags like him at the expense of our own players. 

"Reach should never have been signed & was a disgrace to the shirt, Nuhui should have been shipped out to Siberia, Forestieri should never play for us again" etc etc etc.

Most fan bases close ranks. Not us, slag our own players & make allowances for low lifes like Snodgrass when he has dived & cheated and conned the referee to an undeserved win. 

And the Wednesday fans are "Precious" because they give a bit back to the tw*t who should have been booked for goading the Kop and then sent off for doing the same to the South.

About time some on here actually got behind our own team instead of constantly bigging up anyone other than us.

Then we get another di*k telling us we should forget it & be happy!!!

Couldn't f****n make it up.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Precious?????

I can't think of any fan base that is willing to turn on its own more than SWFC.

You only have to look at this thread. 

No one disputes Snodgrass is good at what he does, but so is Aguerro, so is Kane, so are 100s of players at all levels, do they act like he does???  Do they f**k.

We are always willing to make excuses for toe rags like him at the expense of our own players. 

"Reach should never have been signed & was a disgrace to the shirt, Nuhui should have been shipped out to Siberia, Forestieri should never play for us again" etc etc etc.

Most fan bases close ranks. Not us, slag our own players & make allowances for low lifes like Snodgrass when he has dived & cheated and conned the referee to an undeserved win. 

And the Wednesday fans are "Precious" because they give a bit back to the tw*t who should have been booked for goading the Kop and then sent off for doing the same to the South.

About time some on here actually got behind our own team instead of constantly bigging up anyone other than us.

Then we get another di*k telling us we should forget it & be happy!!!

Couldn't f****n make it up.

Seconded. 

Great post. 

3 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

People can put up with losing, but yesterday was something else and don't forget this is the toe rag who publicly went to the press accusing Forestieri of being a diver.

As your 'location' says "Dreamland".

Well said, someone tweet him this. 

1 minute ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Heres the tweet in full, look at the emojis and tell me you wouldn't want him to break his legs, because I would. If we ever signed him that would be me done after 50 years. The man is a total arsewipe.

IMG_0506.PNG

He’s right though isn’t he?

People have been threatening to harm and/or kill the man over a game of football.

What do you want him to do, post his immediate location as “in my safe room” and emojis of him shaking in his boots, followed by a frank apology?

I don’t get the outrage.

7 minutes ago, Will69 said:

The world is a brilliant place. Wednesday had a bad game, ref had a stinker, Snodgrass wound a few people up

Amazingly -considering his histrionics and the fact hes a proffesional panto hate figure - he's only slightly ahead of you on that score! :laugh:

8 minutes ago, Will69 said:

“Bait” is only “bait” by the posters who follow other posters around a football forum looking for some reason to be outraged and post about how they are victims of “bait”.

Then there are people who look on the bright side, the posters who try to be positive and happy and post about the topics in a happy and positive manner.

The world is a brilliant place. Wednesday had a bad game, ref had a stinker, Snodgrass wound a few people up and has turned up for training today with a spring in his step. The world keeps on turning. Just get on with living.

No they didn't.

There were sustained periods where Villa could not compete.

There were sustained periods where we were inspirational.

The problem we encountered had been discussed ad infinitum. We were not allowed to build on what we had at any point due to the cheating of 'good old Snoddy' & the complicit referee. 

He gave them numerous free kicks time & again in dangerous positions and we were unable to keep them at bay because of this. They clearly have quality & there are only so many times you can defend from these positions

Through your haze of 'happydom', do you seriously think the result would have been different if the foul count had been 12 - 12.  (including the hacking down of Nuhui when one on one in front of goal).

Just now, bigthinrob said:

No they didn't.

There were sustained periods where Villa could not compete.

There were sustained periods where we were inspirational.

The problem we encountered had been discussed ad infinitum. We were not allowed to build on what we had at any point due to the cheating of 'good old Snoddy' & the complicit referee. 

He gave them numerous free kicks time & again in dangerous positions and we were unable to keep them at bay because of this. They clearly have quality & there are only so many times you can defend from these positions

Through your haze of 'happydom', do you seriously think the result would have been different if the foul count had been 12 - 12.  (including the hacking down of Nuhui when one on one in front of goal).

Ref had a stinker of a game, 100% agree. And Snodgrass played him like a fiddle, 100% agree.

Do I think the bloke needs to be moan down at the knees with a chainsaw for his antics? No. Do I wish him dead? No.

Do I recognise he did a job on us and would have been a better player for us than say Rhodes? Yep.

6 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Ref had a stinker of a game, 100% agree. And Snodgrass played him like a fiddle, 100% agree.

Do I think the bloke needs to be moan down at the knees with a chainsaw for his antics? No. Do I wish him dead? No.

Do I recognise he did a job on us and would have been a better player for us than say Rhodes? Yep.

Why the need to slag one of our players off when he didn't even feature ?

Quite simply you are on the wind up and becoming tedious.

Edited by Owlinmad

4 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Id rather watch the pigs than see Snodgrass in a Wednesday shirt. I have no time for cheats. They should be outlawed as they are runing the game ( in my opinion)

Just now, Owlinmad said:

Why the need to slag one of our players off when he didn't even feature ?

“Slag off”? Eh?

I simply recognise that Snodgrass (in retrospect) would have been a better signing than Rhodes for us, in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Id rather watch the pigs than see Snodgrass in a Wednesday shirt. I have no time for cheats. They should be outlawed as they are runing the game ( in my opinion)

Interesting.

Do you dislike it when Fernando goes down a bit easily?

Just wondering your opinion, as a comparison like for like.

Just now, Owlinmad said:

So why the need to compare against one of our own players ?

Because we are discussing the pros and cons of Snodgrass. He is a football player, much like our own. This is what we are discussing.