Snodgrass tweet

First half he grabbed hold of one of our players' arms, almost yanked it out of its socket, then chucked himself on the floor trying to claim he'd been hit by our player.

He's not just a diver who goes down cheaply, or a wind-up merchant who "gives as good as he gets", I can handle all of them in the game (we've had a few) -  Snodgrass is a full-on cheat.  It's a shame because he can actually play football, but that's what he's chosen and its probably why he gets bombed out of the Premier League every time he gets a sniff of it.

Grown men at matches singing die die piggy die to anyone that once put on a shirt for the blunts

fans sending letters to the FA to complain about fairness in football

more fans wanting to break an oppositions player’s legs and wishing he was dead

We’re more like the blades than we like to think aren’t we?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, blueandwhitematt said:

First half he grabbed hold of one of our players' arms, almost yanked it out of its socket, then chucked himself on the floor trying to claim he'd been hit by our player.

He's not just a diver who goes down cheaply, or a wind-up merchant who "gives as good as he gets", I can handle all of them in the game (we've had a few) -  Snodgrass is a full-on cheat.  It's a shame because he can actually play football, but that's what he's chosen and its probably why he gets bombed out of the Premier League every time he gets a sniff of it.

This. 

It's not just a bit of gamesmanship - it's outright cheating at times. 

3 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Grown men at matches singing die die piggy die to anyone that once put on a shirt for the blunts

fans sending letters to the FA to complain about fairness in football

more fans wanting to break an oppositions player’s legs and wishing he was dead

We’re more like the blades than we like to think aren’t we?

It's embarrassing.

We have become them.

Blaming anything and everything with a huge chip on our shoulder.

Shameful.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2018 at 13:25, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

For all you Sheff Wed fans that saying you want me to break my legs or die, keep your chins up today is a new day! Can’t give it if your not prepared to take a little bit back     

Fair play to him.  Some of the abuse footballers get from fans is appalling but the same people shout it then get shocked an appalled as soon as they get a bit back.  Its pathetic. 

On 25/02/2018 at 13:25, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

For all you Sheff Wed fans that saying you want me to break my legs or die, keep your chins up today is a new day! Can’t give it if your not prepared to take a little bit back     

No mate, you have enough to live with, having a name like Snodgrass, is the beard a disguise by the way?

WTF:

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Who cares what this Villa site thinks, are you on commission from them?

Snodgrass is a good footballer, sadly he is also the type of character probably his own mother finds it hard to love. It's bad enough that he is a cheat, worse still that he has the temerity to try and call out others for cheating. 

The rules state that you are not supposed to incite the crowd, players are regularly booked for celebrating in front of the opposition fans, he went a lot further than that on Saturday but you are happy to defend him. 

As usual it's a mindless few that have said they want him dead etc, don't see why you have to highlight that. The majority have just called him out for what he is and have said they wouldn't mind seeing him fail.

5 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Who cares what this Villa site thinks, are you on commission from them?

Hi Hirstyboywonder,

Thank you for your daily reply and usual angry style snidey dig at me

The answer to your question is very simply  no. I'm not on any kind of commission at all.

One can only speculate that only the very weakest of mind would even contemplate that even being possible.

Hope that answers your query!

Happy Monday

You have a GREAT day now dya hear?

lol

Owlstalk Shop