Snodgrass tweet

Just now, Owling Wolfe said:

When does Fernando go down cheaply, once a game absolute max not every time a player runs past. To be honest thats a part of Forestieris game I dislike. Good players don't need to vheat, it ruins the game.

But therein lie the issue. People still watch, turn up to games, cheer on Nando even though it is quite widely known he can go down easily. Because he’s ours.

If Snodgrass was an Owl this would be the same.

4 hours ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

For all you Sheff Wed fans that saying you want me to break my legs or die, keep your chins up today is a new day! Can’t give it if your not prepared to take a little bit back     

Looks like you're saying it to be honest. It's not in the usual twatter format 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Ok now I"m really confused

Where is that slagging anyone off?

Hold on, thou dost protect this person too much, another one of your alter ego's by any chance.

He's having a go at Rhodes for no reason, regardless of the context there was no need to bring Rhodes into it. 

Snodgrass very clearly started all this bad blood stuff between himself and Wednesday fans, with his abuse of FF and mouthing off prior to the play off final with Hull.

So it's a bit rich him saying now to Wednesday fans, don't dish it out if you can't take it, as this would actually be my message to him here.

That said, do I wish him dead - no

Would I cry if he did die - no

Would I like him to break his legs - I'd settle for just the one, as long as it was a bad un.

UTO

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Heres the tweet in full, look at the emojis and tell me you wouldn't want him to break his legs, because I would. If we ever signed him that would be me done after 50 years. The man is a total arsewipe.

IMG_0506.PNG

Blokes a complete skid mark-well at home in a Bruce led team. Hope he gets loads whenever we play a team with him in again.

Just now, Owling Wolfe said:

Hold on, thou dost protect this person too much, another one of your alter ego's by any chance.

He's having a go at Rhodes for no reason, regardless of the context there was no need to bring Rhodes into it. 

Firstly I'm not defending anyone in particular

Secondly your dig about alter ego's is so childish and immature I'll just ignore it

Thirdly saying that he thinks another player would have been a better signing than one that we have isnt slating anyone whatsoever - it's just an expression of an opinion

You've got irrational red mist on this one mate

If a forum cant' have someone saying (for example) "looking back I think that John Smith would have been a better buy than Nuhiu" we might as well call it a day and shut up shop 

The whole place has gone mad

Opinions no longer allowed - only namecalling right?

Jesus F Christ

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Owling Wolfe said:

The context is that I’m comparing Snodgrass (the actual subject of this thread) with a like for like player we employ (Rhodes) and saying in my opinion Snodgrass would have been the better signing, in retrospect, based on season performances.

People are in such a rush to be the victims of “bait” they are actually inventing it.

Just now, Will69 said:

The context is that I’m comparing Snodgrass (the actual subject of this thread) with a like for like player we employ (Rhodes) and saying in my opinion Snodgrass would have been the better signing, in retrospect, based on season performances.

People are in such a rush to be the victims of “bait” they are actually inventing it.

The context is the Tweet from Snodgrass.

Nothing to do with his ability or comparison with one of our own players.

1 minute ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Sometimes I despair at what this site has become. 

Me too

Grown men name calling each other, slagging each other off, and telling someone they can't post their opinion on a player because it differs from their own viewpoint

(in other words plain bullying)

Absolutely mentalist

Sad times this

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Owlinmad said:

The context is the Tweet from Snodgrass.

Nothing to do with his ability or comparison with one of our own players.

It is completely “to do with” his ability. My point is that Snodgrass has been a very good player at this level, who would have done a brilliant job for us, but that people are upset with his gamesmanship and this is clouding that judgement.

It is all entirely in context. His antics don’t make him a poor player.