Snodgrass tweet

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Hi Hirstyboywonder,

Thank you for your daily reply and usual angry style snidey dig at me

The answer to your question is very simply  no. I'm not on any kind of commission at all.

One can only speculate that only the very weakest of mind would even contemplate that even being possible.

Hope that answers your query!

Happy Monday

You have a GREAT day now dya hear?

lol

No anger from me, think you need to chill out a bit big man, the 2nd highlighted bit is not very nice is it? Don't see how anything I put relates to being weak minded but I guess it's ok for some to be negative and abusive?

No comment on what I said about Snodgrass then? Let's try to keep it on subject and be nice afterall. :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You took it off topic with your commission based ramble

lol

It was on topic as well though, you just concentrated on a small part of my post and are continuing to stray off topic. You posted a couple of articles on a Villa forum. Who cares what Villa think about us in relation to Snodgrass? Villa's fans opinion differs from that of our own, shock horror.

Snodgrass incited the crowd on numerous occasions, once directly in front of the referee. Had he taken the appropriate action then the subsequent reactions of our fans at the end would not have happened as Snodgrass would have been sent off for repeating the incitement that he would have got booked for earlier. Have a go at our fans instead though eh.

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

It was on topic as well though, you just concentrated on a small part of my post and are continuing to stray off topic. You posted a couple of articles on a Villa forum. Who cares what Villa think about us in relation to Snodgrass? Villa's fans opinion differs from that of our own, shock horror.

Snodgrass incited the crowd on numerous occasions, once directly in front of the referee. Had he taken the appropriate action then the subsequent reactions of our fans at the end would not have happened as Snodgrass would have been sent off for repeating the incitement that he would have got booked for earlier. Have a go at our fans instead though eh.

Snodgrass having a go at our fans doesn't worry me in the slightest.

He's a player along the lines of Mickey Thomas, or even (for diving) Jurgen Klinssman

Think about when Gordon Watson dived against Leeds (although he now insists it was a total dirty foul). Our fans loved it, and loved winding the opposition fans up with it, and loved it more when we saw how much Leeds were getting wound up by it.

Snodgrass is one of those players in football out to get a rise out of fans (similar to Curtis Woodhouse etc)

He doesn't bother me whatsoever. He's like water off a ducks back

The referee is the one who allowed him to do it

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Snodgrass having a go at our fans doesn't worry me in the slightest.

He's a player along the lines of Mickey Thomas, or even (for diving) Jurgen Klinssman

Think about when Gordon Watson dived against Leeds (although he now insists it was a total dirty foul). Our fans loved it, and loved winding the opposition fans up with it, and loved it more when we saw how much Leeds were getting wound up by it.

Snodgrass is one of those players in football out to get a rise out of fans (similar to Curtis Woodhouse etc)

He doesn't bother me whatsoever. He's like water off a ducks back

The referee is the one who allowed him to do it

The Gordon Watson one was hilarious as it was so farcical, a one-off. Snodgrass is a repeat offender and has the temerity to call others cheats. At least we agree the ref should have sorted him out much earlier.

You didn't have a bad word to say about Snodgrass when he called Forestieri a cheat then?

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Eh?

I simply asked you a genuine question as you said Snodgrass doesn't bother you whatsoever. Even someone with the smallest of minds can understand how that relates to the subject. lol 

4 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I simply asked you a genuine question as you said Snodgrass doesn't bother you whatsoever. Even someone with the smallest of minds can understand how that relates to the subject.  

I thought you suggested that I'd said that when I hadn't that's all

:rolleyes:

Snodgrass literally doesn't bother me or wind me up one bit

If he was playing for us I'd laugh a lot at what he gets up to against other teams

That's about it really

The referee's are the ones who let him get away with it, and his managers are the ones who let him say what he says in public

Owlstalk Shop

Snodgrass deserves all he gets (not the dying/leg breaking obviously but the general abuse), that tweet itself suggests he can’t take the stick.

The grief is warranted

Slags off Forestieri (likely mind games but still) on diving and then gets tarred as a cheat himself in the premier league. 

Moves to West Ham and bombs and starts airing his dirty washing in public about the move and the manager to try and protect himself. Even though it is still his parent club. 

Gets stick at Hillsborough mindful of the FF thing and his general theatrics and he’s  so unruffled by it that he tweets.

What a clown. He’s like a poor mans Joey Barton.

2 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Snodgrass deserves all he gets (not the dying/leg breaking obviously but the general abuse), that tweet itself suggests he can’t take the stick.

The grief is warranted

Slags off Forestieri (likely mind games but still) on diving and then gets tarred as a cheat himself in the premier league. 

Moves to West Ham and bombs and starts airing his dirty washing in public about the move and the manager to try and protect himself. Even though it is still his parent club. 

Gets stick at Hillsborough mindful of the FF thing and his general theatrics and he’s  so unruffled by it that he tweets.

What a clown. He’s like a poor mans Joey Barton.

He is four times the player Barton ever was. And funnier.

Barton was just a long ball, studs up, leave a mark thug of a dinosaur.

The fact that Snodgrass is still being talked about by mardy bums today says he did what he aimed to do, doesn’t it?

I would love it if he was here, people would be all over it.

3 minutes ago, Will69 said:

He is four times the player Barton ever was. And funnier.

Barton was just a long ball, studs up, leave a mark thug of a dinosaur.

The fact that Snodgrass is still being talked about by mardy bums today says he did what he aimed to do, doesn’t it?

I would love it if he was here, people would be all over it.

He's the player version of a remix between Curtis Woodhouse and Neil Warnock

The fact people are angrymad about him still will make him giggle into his cheating pants

Owlstalk Shop