Snodgrass tweet

4 minutes ago, Will69 said:

He is four times the player Barton ever was. And funnier.

Barton was just a long ball, studs up, leave a mark thug of a dinosaur.

The fact that Snodgrass is still being talked about by mardy bums today says he did what he aimed to do, doesn’t it?

I would love it if he was here, people would be all over it.

I’m no Barton fan (far from it) but to suggest Snodgrass is ‘four times the player’ is absolute cobblers. 

lol

Edited by BIG D

1 minute ago, Will69 said:

The fact that Snodgrass is still being talked about by mardy bums today says he did what he aimed to do, doesn’t it?

Of course he is, which is why Barton has many more premier league appearances to his name. Neither are particularly funny.

Its not difficult to wind football fans up, but when you have got players feeling it’s worth a tweet (he’s not bothered though honest) then it’s a different kettle of fish.

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

Of course he is, which is why Barton has many more premier league appearances to his name. Neither are particularly funny.

Its not difficult to wind football fans up, but when you have got players feeling it’s worth a tweet (he’s not bothered though honest) then it’s a different kettle of fish.

Great player Snodgrass. Creative, inventive, good crosser of the ball, good dead ball person, good range of shooting, dives better than Tom Daley...

3 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Great player Snodgrass. Creative, inventive, good crosser of the ball, good dead ball person, good range of shooting, dives better than Tom Daley...

I don’t have any issue with him as a player, always thought he was a top end Championship player/Lower end premier league player when he was at Leeds. Strong and a good crosser. 

But he should stick to the football in my view as anything else only comes back to bite 

Edited by Bluesteel

7 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I’ve calmed down since Saturday and would like to retract my ‘hope to see him on a stetcher’ comment. Something less serious like a season ending hamstring will suffice. 

Nah, stretcher for me.

And just as the stretcher is reaching the dugout, one of them carrying it slips, Snodgrass crashes off the stretcher, lands on the hard bit surrounding the pitch and the Owl in the video swoops down and claws him. The scratches get infected and on top of the career ending injury, he gets blood poisoning which makes all his hair drop out. 

He then becomes a bald, non entity ex footballer.

They hold a testimonial for him and 3 turn up.

:ghoulguy:lol:tango:

2 hours ago, Will69 said:

Don't find either player all that amusing but whatever floats your boat I suppose.

4 times if very specific, didn't round it up to 5 so have clearly given this some thought. Despite the fact he has made way less than half the top flight appearances of Barton. 

snodgrass

going back two years ago i thought he is classless, thick,clueless and worst of all hypocritical, (not to mention a total tramp)

for me hypocrisy is the worst because he cant help himself in the other three. 

nothing that happened this weekend made me feel any worse of him, it wasnt a surprise was it? 

it just reaffirmed my belief that the guy is a total c'0.kk of the highest order.

as a player hes decent, decent alongside many many others in this league, and sheiite compared to most in the league above. 

never wanted him here for a second either when he left Hull or West Ham, why would i? hes a weepinbell

Image result for weepinbell pokemon go