Snodgrass tweet

31 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

For all you Sheff Wed fans that saying you want me to break my legs or die, keep your chins up today is a new day! Can’t give it if your not prepared to take a little bit back     

Absolutely spot on with what he says. 

Our fanbase has become so precious and easily offended. It's embarrassing. 

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

Did it start with Carlos ? He used to blame anything or everything rather than ourselves ?

Where did it begin ?

Yeah this season

I think around the time he was starting to make excuses and blame anything and everything else.

The fans have taken to that mentality and now we have this utter mess where it's not possible to discuss an article or topic without blame immediately being shot off at which journo/media/website/presenter said it

Sad times.

We never used to be like this as a fanbase

In fact we took great delight in mocking fans of other clubs who were like this (shoes off, mcsue, whinging and crying over rules and referees etc)

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Will69 said:

The Premier League fans lapped up exactly this type of public gamesmanship from Fergue, José etc for years.

You’re just not able to see it for what it is, a totally insignificant one liner from a clever player.

He did what he aimed to do.

Don't patronise me - I see exactly for what it was. 

A bit of smearing of one of our best players prior to the biggest game in our recent history. 

Apologies if I don't respect him for doing it. 

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Now I've pointed it out you'll see it anywhere and everywhere

Alan Biggs, Jon Newsome, Rob Staton, The Star, Radio Sheffield, Opposition players, Owlstalk, Andy Giddings etc etc

Basically anyone and everyone is getting blamed and whinged about

Never used to be like this ever.

So you are saying that Wednesday fans are like every other set of fans in the country. 

lol

He's a cheat. Games full of them

Ref lets him get away with it so he does it all the more.

It's nothing new.

Fans hate him -because he's a cheat.

He goads them even more.

It's a just a cycle.

No different to any of the ball bags who used to play for L**ds back in the day.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Yeah this season

I think around the time he was starting to make excuses and blame anything and everything else.

The fans have taken to that mentality and now we have this utter mess where it's not possible to discuss an article or topic without blame immediately being shot off at which journo/media/website/presenter said it

Sad times.

We never used to be like this as a fanbase

In fact we took great delight in mocking fans of other clubs who were like this (shoes off, mcsue, whinging and crying over rules and referees etc)

That's the worst thing. We used to laugh at the blunts for blaming everyone but themselves and now we are worse.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Don't patronise me - I see exactly for what it was. 

A bit of smearing of one of our best players prior to the biggest game in our recent history. 

Apologies if I don't respect him for doing it. 

I’m not patronising you. You spend your days telling me what I am, post not poster please.

Genuinely if he was our player you would love it. If we had won that game you wouldn’t be so hung up on it.

It is what it is. Move on.

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

That's the worst thing. We used to laugh at the blunts for blaming everyone but themselves and now we are worse.

Exactly

It's horrific this season

You'll notice it everywhere now and you'll get as frustrated and angry as I do about it

It's one of those bang your head on the desk things

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

Spot on.

He was a c.unt too. 

He was

Another correlation is both players were promoted in their respective sides.

Love em or hate em - these kind of players fire teams to promotion and leave fans of other clubs crying, whinging and complaining whilst stuck in the same division.

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Will - I called you a troll yesterday because that's exactly what you are doing. 

No, I’m just being positive. I’m discussing the events from a positive viewpoint. I’m looking to the future.

Moaning that the ref was “corrupt” or “paid off” rather than accept he had a terrible game won’t change that, there is no conspiracy.

And I predicted exactly what would happen regards letters to X didn’t i? Yes I did. Let it go, the result stands, we need to learn from it and move on. It was just one game and we conceded FOUR. Lesson learned.

And yes I openly said I think Ross needs to move on, he’s past it and we have lots of exciting young players being blooded, move on, let’s plan for the future.

This isn’t trolling, constantly belittling me by accusing me of such because I have a positive outlook is though. But I forgive you because you can’t see it for what it is.

Lets put this silliness to bed now and go on together as fans. We will have a cracker next season.