Snodgrass tweet

4 minutes ago, NorfolkNChance said:

It’s a sad state of affairs when fans are waiting outside players entrance to have a scrap with someone they’ve taken liberty with. 

What’s he expected to do, step out and start windmilling 

Not disagreeing with you, just saying what I saw.

Just pointing out that abusing our fans, then being smuggled out in secret, seems imo to be giving it but not being able to take it, that's all.

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

100%

You were right earlier. When did we become such mardy whingers ?

Now I've pointed it out you'll see it anywhere and everywhere

Alan Biggs, Jon Newsome, Rob Staton, The Star, Radio Sheffield, Opposition players, Owlstalk, Andy Giddings etc etc

Basically anyone and everyone is getting blamed and whinged about

Never used to be like this ever.

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, MaliceInBlunderland said:

Not disagreeing with you, just saying what I saw.

Just pointing out that abusing our fans, then being smuggled out in secret, seems imo to be giving it but not being able to take it, that's all.

Do you genuinely believe that Snodgrass went up to someone at our club and said "Look I'm right scared here. I think that lot outside are gonna hit me. Do me a favour and smuggle me out a back door"

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Alan Biggs, Jon Newsome, Rob Staton, The Star, Radio Sheffield, Opposition players, Owlstalk, Andy Giddings etc etc

It's like some wierd conspiracy theory. Snodgrass has now joined the long list of people that are to blame for everything.

• Haha 1

Do you genuinely believe that Snodgrass went up to someone at our club and said "Look I'm right scared here. I think that lot outside are gonna hit me. Do me a favour and smuggle me out a back door"

I don’t think he would have needed to ask, it’s the security’s (or whoever) job at the club to protect them 

3 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Gamesmanship. Getting in the heads of the opponents.

Any reyt manager worth their salt would have said to our squad “let him say what he wants in public and show him how good we are on the field” and ignored it or made light of it and totally disarmed him/the situation.

It is what it is.

It is what is is. 

It's a fellow pro branding another pro a "cheat". 

If it was higher up (in the Prem) than people would be all over it. Fact that Snodgrass likes diving more than Tom Daley made it all the more laughable. 

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

It's like some wierd conspiracy theory. Snodgrass has now joined the long list of people that are to blame for everything.

Yep

Prove my point

This week - find an article about Wednesday that just says it how it is and post it on here and then post below it "note - please can we stick to the content of the article rather than the journalist who wrote it?"

Watch what happens

Owlstalk Shop

Genuinely true this.

Since I took a step back and reassessed life and came back more positive and happier I’ve been amazed at just how mardy we are as a set of fans.

We have our life, our health, a good game of football to take in, a stable owner and are in the second division. What have we got to moan about really? Compared to how bad it has been?

Its a bright future, I can feel it!

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

The f*cking hypocrisy of this post. 

Of course, you have on me on block, so you won't read this. 

7 minutes ago, NorfolkNChance said:

It’s a sad state of affairs when fans are waiting outside players entrance to have a scrap with someone they’ve taken liberty with. 

What’s he expected to do, step out and start windmilling 

What a ridiculous post...I'd expect better from you...

When confronted with an angry mob.... identify the primary threat and do Kung Fu on them... when they're neutralised move into the rest gobbing everywhere and shouting "I've got Ebola!"...then grab a stewards hi vis and make good your escape.

Windmilling...FFS.

• Haha 2

He’s a bellend, a diver and a good player - despite the irony in that. 

He’s also a WUM (who had our players and fans lose focus yesterday). It’s job done for him, and with this tweet he’s still got people where he wants them. 

Also, if a ref gives a foul every time he throws himself to the floor he’s going to keep doing it. 

6 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

It made me wonder how Villa were able to get hold of him. Lots of money  

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Yep

Prove my point

This week - find an article about Wednesday that just says it how it is and post it on here and then post below it "note - please can we stick to the content of the article rather than the journalist who wrote it?"

Watch what happens

Did it start with Carlos ? He used to blame anything or everything rather than ourselves ?

Where did it begin ?

He got away with behaviour on the pitch , hitting the floor at every opportunity , because the ref let him . Cant blame a player for giving a bit of the abuse he got back , the ref condoned his behaviour . Can't blame a player for the ref being villas b!/ch . 

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

It is what is is. 

It's a fellow pro branding another pro a "cheat". 

If it was higher up (in the Prem) than people would be all over it. Fact that Snodgrass likes diving more than Tom Daley made it all the more laughable. 

The Premier League fans lapped up exactly this type of public gamesmanship from Fergue, José etc for years.

You’re just not able to see it for what it is, a totally insignificant one liner from a clever player.

He did what he aimed to do.