Adthe Nuhiu

Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 12.25.36.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 12.25.46.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 12.26.10.jpg

Sean Clare benefitted from the value of Adthe Nuhiu for his goal yesterday as the big man generously chested it down to him when he could have gone on himself and had a go at goal.

Nuhiu really is valuable in our side and gets too much hammer when in fact he's the biggest team player we have right now.

Anyway - regardless of whether you're a fan or not let's give him a big up for this little move, and putting Clare's chance on a plate

Owlstalk Shop

He’s one of the best team players and Club men you can find anywhere. He has been great recently but I do think he needs to be released at the end of the season. It’s harsh but the right call!

He’s a bit like Semedo - top man and professional who always gave his all for the Club.

I think he's always been a hard worker and a consummate professional. The problem I have with him is that, for a forward, he simply doesn't score enough goals. Makes a few too many errors of judgement for my liking as well.

While he may make a contribution as a team player, I just don't think it's significant enough. Right now we need him, but I'd be inclined to release him at the end of the season.

3 hours ago, Emilianenko said:

We're a better team without him.

Too slow and ponderous.

I don't disagree, but he did a job for the most part yesterday...set up the first....So not invisible....

look at some of the others mate...

We have a bare bones squad....Nuhiu was written off when we got Fletcher....Where the f.ook is Fletcher now, on his massive wages....?

How often is Nuhiu injured?

he doesn't sulk..He comes on and he does his best..Yea its not always good enough....

Sure we are a better team without him, when Hooper, fletcher FF etc decide to trot up....but where are they at the minute?

You can only play with what you have..and to be fair to Nuhiu..He has always held his hand up , is rarely unavailable and does his best....I admit thats not an outstanding accolade...but IF every other "More talented" f.ooker had the same commitment...I doubt we would be a mere 7 points offa the drop

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SheffWed-1867 said:

He’s improved loads this season but still isn’t good enough, can’t deny he gives his all which is admirable, highly frustrating that he doesn’t even win headers he refuses to jump for them majority of the time

Not his fault he doesn't jump that well. Tall men don't tend to. 

• Haha 1