Adthe Nuhiu

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
5 hours ago, shandypants said:

I would renew his contract - he gives us something different, so let’s embrace it. Fletcher offers a similar centre-forward “play with your back to goal” style and is better than Nuhiu but can Fletcher get fit and consistently stay fit? That is the great plus point for Nuhiu - he is hardly injured (possibly because he doesn’t play that much). 

What people never seem to consider is that players cost money to recruit (even free transfers also cost money to recruit). My guess is that he is not paid a great deal so it’s not a great gamble to keep him. 

He ain’t a world-beater but he’s a good squad player IMHO. 

Agreed

12 hours ago, ramone said:

Do you want me to list every game I've been too? Not really discussing Nuhiu though is it... I'n sure people will be delighted, when they open the thread to discuss the big man they see me having to pander to your sensitive needs. But seeing as you asked really rudely (may I suggest that you act your age rather than your shoe size)

QPR h

Sunderland h

Bolton a (cup)

Forest h

Brentford h

Blades h

Leeds h

Millwall h

Reading a

Wolves h

Boro h

Forest a

Burton h

Cardiff h

Boro a

Birmingham h

Derby h

I hope that satisfies your requirements. Now leave me alone and get back to debating the football like a good boy

As I thought part timer . 

Just to remind you it was you who brought up the subject of watching games suggesting that I haven't watched any of our games recently .

Do you want that bet or not ? 

52 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

As I thought part timer . 

Just to remind you it was you who brought up the subject of watching games suggesting that I haven't watched any of our games recently .

Do you want that bet or not ? 

:tango: I have talent so i play myself you clown. For someone who's Saturdays are mostly taken up I dont do bad.

Doing my bit by putting plenty of money through the till at Hillsborough. Much better than you £5 per month iFollow subscription. I hope you've got a comfy settee.

Have a lovely day in the snow. 

Another 5/6 championship clubs would snap him up! 

He is to us as what Kuyt was to Liverpool and Forlan was to Man U. Works his nuts off, causes defenders problems and creates openings for his team. OK he dosent bag many goals but who in our team does?

Underrated in my opinion! 

Look at the Villa game Terry struggled with him big time. Terry has played against some of the best forwards in the world and dealt with them. He may be a little older now but knows every trick in the book and still struggled with Athde. Awkward strikers are a nightmare to play against! 

He was absolutely terrible for most of his time under Carlos.

He still misses chances that he should tuck away without a thought.

But, I did find myself on Saturday saying "well played Atdhe" quite a few times.

I hope he keeps on making me say it.

55 minutes ago, ramone said:

:tango: I have talent so i play myself you clown. For someone who's Saturdays are mostly taken up I dont do bad.

Doing my bit by putting plenty of money through the till at Hillsborough. Much better than you £5 per month iFollow subscription. I hope you've got a comfy settee.

Have a lovely day in the snow. 

Talent eh ?

Who do you play for Sheffield Club , Hallam  Stocksbridge  Frechville ?  

I love junior football used to play semi pro myself I might come and have a look .

• Like 1

Just now, hugeowl said:

Talent eh ?

Who do you play for Sheffield Club , Hallam  Stocksbridge  Frechville ?  

I love junior football used to play semi pro myself I might come and have a look .

Junior Football - Touche Sir, Touche

Actually, I told a little fib there. I have no talent. The other 10 of my teammates have the talent lol

Please feel free to come and watch. I play for a team called Whaley Bridge. We're a small town on the outskirts of Stockport. We play in the Cheshire League so may involve a lot of travelling... We recently beat a team called Gresley FC who play in the same league as Sheffield FC, that was in the Derbyshire Senior Cup. We lost on pens to Ilkestone in the next round (managed by former Forest defender Steve Chettle). You'll be delighted to hear I missed the decisive pen... haha