John Terry

9 hours ago, jamiejohn said:

Smodgrass calling out FF is like hitler questioning trump if FF had played today I feel sure that corrupt nincompoop would have booked him for diving after terry cut him in half 

Can you imagine FF being awarded all the free kicks that Snodgrass was yesterday?

No, me neither

For what its worth Terry refused to go leave the ground with the rest of the Villa players after the game as he was in his own car and he was afraid of the hostile reception waiting at the players entrance/exit. He was sneaked out via another exit towards the kop where he had someone waiting with his 4 wheel drive. He was spotted by half a dozen villa autograph hunters who politely requested autographs/photos. He brushed them all to one side and to put it mildly was a complete dikk. One of the Villa fans quite rightly took offence to this and along with a load of abuse ( 110k a week and you treat us like this or words to that effect) gave his car a bashing. The guy is an excuse of a human being. 

One thing that happened with JT right in front of us in the south was after he had been "fouled" by Adthe right in front of the away dug out . He got up and said something conspiritorial to Swarbrick and after that it was one way traffic from  the ref . Would love to know what he said as it had more effect than any one team could have.

18 hours ago, Owl Be Back said:

Yep, can't stand the bloke as a human being but he was a great defender.

I honestly never rated him. As a man or a player.

Compare him to Maldini, Passarella, Puyol, Koemann, Baresi, Cannavaro, Matthaeus, Beckenbauer ... the list goes on add British centre halves into that and JT really is a no mark.

IMHO

UTO

1 hour ago, sonofbert2 said:

"I'm going to bang your missus tomorrow while you're at Wembley if you don't look after us."  ???

I said this while we were two one up that the ref has been told that if he doesnt give them a hand his missus is getting f#@$%d . 

18 hours ago, Hitcat said:

He's a vile cretin. Karma's coming for him.

Was working with Americans in Macedonia as part of the stabilisation force when this came to light:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/picturegalleries/9228389/John-Terrys-on-and-off-field-controversies-in-pictures.html

lets say he is lucky they were working in a different country as they would have ripped him apart if they had got their hands on him (and the other skid marks involved). Blokes a disgrace