Adam Reach

54 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

Great to see. And to think not so long ago he was a target for the boo boys.

Last week on here people still calling for him to go!!!

He’s like our very own mini De Bruyne. 

Best all round performance from any player for a long while.

Also Rhodes, excellent.

:biggrin:

I fear we may be getting an offer we can’t refuse in the summer. English, young, rarely injured and can play 2 or 3 positions. If the likes of Sam Clucas etc can fetch north of £10m, then we could be in for a pay day.

This summer will see us have to sell where possible, and realistically our most saleable assets are Reach, Wildsmith and possibly Bannan. I can’t anyone throwing cash at FF so soon after an ACL injury. 

His mentality and maturity for his age is something that really stands out to me, wants to be a leader, wants to get stuck in, wants the ball and to make things happen.

This decision by Jos to move him centrally is really getting the best out of him, i don't want to go too OTT but his playing style is similar to Gerrard's. Obviously nowhere near as good but the way he moves with the ball and his passing range....can certainly hit them too.

I put on the other thread - weird thing to say but he looks bigger !

Somehow he has grown into a strong, commanding midfielder with a great turn of pace and can pick a pass that no one else has seen - wasn’t the reverse pass to joao the pass for the 2nd goal - it threw the Derby defence totally off balance.

Ive always thought he has grafted and I remember when we were losing games last season and he was freed to attack by CC he always looked a better player - he just needed that defensive left back noose removing 

3 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Proper captain material as well, great talker on the pitch.

Absolutely!

I noticed during a break in play he walked up to Clare, put his arm around him and had a chat.

Class move for the kid on his debut.