Nixon tweet

1 hour ago, Stoop said:

Who’s this Graham potter character people speak of?

He an ex player who manages a team in Sweden, the national bbc football page did a piece on his and the team he manages meteoric rise up the leagues. 

Because he's suddenly someone people have/are getting to know about, he's of course worthy of a job over  here. 

If said article hadn't been done, Imo he'd be the unknown ex pro making a go of things, but Google searches for owt and anybody. 

If and it's a big if, Carlos goes in the next month or so, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see us go down the decorated ex-player route as at some stage you would feel Mr Chansiri would want to raise Wednesday's profile in Asia. An ex Man United, Chelsea or Arsenal player may do this? :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Bodhidharma said:

Then why hasn't he been sacked? 

Looking for the next one when the present manager is still here makes no sense.

It's not the way it works. 

Beholder speaking from his years of running a football club. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

It's ok DC saying this until the league table tells him otherwise. Then season ticket renewals will focus his mind, I think.

Very valid point. Early bird will be on sale next month and as it stands I doubt many will renew with Carlos at the helm. However if he was to appoint a real top manager in the next few weeks andfill supporters with optimism for next season then supporters will be more than happy to renew. 

2 hours ago, Albertowl said:

Baffles me why folk keep coming on here suggesting Bully be put in charge temporary or not. He is part of the problem FFS!!  I sat 10 feet from him at Villa last year when CC was sent off and he offered absolutely nothing, seemed completely overawed by the whole situation. Stood scratching his chin, looking as if he just wanted the final whistle to come to end his discomfort.

2E2A05FF-DAD1-4B6C-90B4-57C4E66596AE.png

He’s no good. Wrong colour stripes.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Haha 4